“Clean, great location”

Ranked #10 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Massachusetts
“Clean, great location”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Stayed one nite. Very enjoyable.. impressed with cleanliness of bathrooms. Convenient locatiin. Nice continental breakfast. Helpful, friendly staff.

• Stayed March 2012
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 13 March 2012
Thank you for your comments on your visit to Naples. I would have to agree with you, our Staybridge Suites is in a great location. Only a mile to the beach and restaurants and grocery stores in walking distance. We would love to have you stay with us again the next time you are in the Naples area.
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
Sherwood Park, Canada
Reviewed 5 March 2012

This hotel was good value for money. Our disabled suite was spacious, clean, well equipped and very comfortable. Complementary breakfasts were well prepared and a pleasure to eat. The staff was friendly and helpful. It was unfortunate that in-room coffee was only provided for the first night. Morning coffee on subsequent days required a trip to the lobby. Not a problem except that we were in Room 335 and it took ten minutes to get to the coffee & the breakfast room. The front desk commiserated with our situation and gave me extra $1 coffee packs at no charge for use in our room. The hotel provides laundry facilities at no charge, a nice benefit. Unfortunately the washers were tired and took 40 minutes per cycle; the dryers were little better. This hotel permits dogs and there were a couple of neurotic animals across the corridor. Fortunately we were not disturbed by them at night.

Room Tip: Try for a room close to the lobby.
  • Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 7 March 2012
We are very thankful that you enjoyed your hotel room accommodations and our staff at the hotel. Your feedback is very much appreciated! We are sorry to hear that the washers took so long per cycle. We’ll definitely check into it as they are fairly new machines. I am a coffee drinker myself so I can relate to the first cup of java in the morning when I get up and I am glad to hear that my staff was responsive. We are a pet friendly hotel and I would have to say our pet guests are pretty much well behaved during their stay and I am very glad to hear that they did not disturb you during the night. Thank you for taking the time out to let us know about your experience at the Staybridge Suites in Naples, Florida and hope to see you again the next time you are visiting.
Illinois
Reviewed 4 March 2012

So I have stayed at Staybridges in Illinois, Phoenix/Glendale AZ, and now in Naples, Florida. Staybridge never disappoints me. We stayed in Dec. 2011 for my son's wedding. We had a chance to stay in one of the other hotels nearby where the wedding was held, but I chose Staybridge. After I seen what the other hotel would have provided I found I paid the same price for a suite as I would have payed for 1 room with 2 beds and not even a mini refrigerator. I booked a one bedroom suite for myself and my 2 grandchildren. My re-confirmation of loving this hotel chain started the moment I walked in the door. They over booked their rooms so we ended up with a two bedroom suite. Thank U Staybridge. The hotel staff was extremely friendly and very helpful. My room had two bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a separate sitting room with a pullout couch, chair and yet another TV. That was 3 TV's and no bickering over which show to watch. The room was clean and well stocked for us to function for the week as we would have done in our own home. As always the breakfast buffet was always well stocked and very yummy for a free breakfast everyday of our stay. My grandchildren loved it. They also offer an evening light buffet snack/dinner on certain evenings with free wine and beer from 4pm to 7pm. Did I say Bonus! My sisters also booked rooms for the week and were sold on my reccommendation. They had Studio suites and were impressed with the fact that you have your own full kitchen area. One of them is now planning a trip soon to an event in Ft. Myers Beach and is looking for the nearest Staybridge as I have been doing for the last 4 years. She is even considering staying at this Staybridge in Naples, even though the event is in Ft. Myers Beach. I Loved the pool area with the tiki bar and the wonderful fire pit. They also had a few grills to use if you wanted to barbeque. The only downfall of the pool area is if you are a sun goddess and like to lay in the sun you only have a short amount of time during the day to do so. It is pretty shaded most of the day. I did find that a plus for my grandchildren not to get sun burned. The area was very accessible to Bonita Springs and Fort Myers beach, which was a plus for us as we did a lot of meeting up with local family while we were out there. I did notice the area also had access to stores and resturants very nearby. It is a beautiful, safe area and definitly a place to consider if you are planning a trip to Naples. Especially if you are traveling with children. Some of the other Hotels are fancy and beautiful, but they do not give you the same for your money. As always... Love you staybridge.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 6 March 2012
Thank you for sharing your experience you had at the Staybridge Suites Naples, Florida. We are so pleased that we were able to re-confirm your love for the chain, We are extremely grateful to you for referring us onto your friends and family. Thank you for your loyalty. We are looking forward to having you as our guest the next time you are in Naples.
Wiltshire, england
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My husband, myself and a friend stayed at the Staybridge Suites for 10 days in November 2011, and were overwhelmed by the amazing atmosphere created by Tracy, the Manager. We were visiting from the UK and were constantly surprised by the complimentary add-ons such as food and drink on some weekday evenings. As a Priority Club member I was fortunate enough to receive an upgrade, and the facilities offered by the suite really made our holiday. The convenient location is a bonus and the inhouse facilities are all designed to make you feel at home. Although the hotel was being renovated at the time we stayed, the staff made sure you did not find this intrusive. We hope to return to the Staybridge the next time we are in Naples.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 5 March 2012
We are so pleased that you, your husband and your friend had such an enjoyable experience at the Staybridge Suites in Naples. We are even more thrilled that our improvements did not interfere with your holiday. We look forward to welcoming you back so we can show you the final results of all of our improvements! Thank you for staying with us!
massachusetts
Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed with our 2 small children and have nothing but positives to say about the hotel. The rooms are virtually soundproof and everyone asks how your stay is. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Naples. This a great location with lots to do around.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
traysee65, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Naples-Gulf Coast, responded to this review, 27 February 2012
We are so glad to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience at our Staybridge Suites in Naples. Looking forward to having you stay with us again soon.