We stayed one night pre-cruise on our way from Tampa to Miami. Check-in was quick and easy. We stayed in a second-floor room. Three ladies in the room and we were very comfortable. The sofa bed was comfy enough and it was nice to have the sink outside of the bathroom so all of us could get ready at the same time.
Breakfast in the morning was okay, and the other two ladies liked the waffles. I enjoyed making a sausage, egg, and cheese muffin. The danish was still frozen, and I wished there was a microwave in the breakfast area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For an extended stay in Naples, FL, choose SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples. Our Naples, FL hotel sits in an ideal location near Ave Marie University, North Collier Regional Park, and Marco Island. We offer convenient services and amenities for a business or leisure trip to Naples, FL including a free morning breakfast buffet and all-suite accommodations that include complimentary Wi-Fi. As a guest at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples, you can relax and unwind in your suite with ergonomic work station and signature Marriott bedding, as well as in our outdoor Swimming Pool and Lobby lounge. Should you need meeting rooms for corporate events, our hotel offers 2 venues that feature breakout rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your SpringHill Suites by Marriott Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Naples Hotel Naples
- SpringHill Suites By Marriott Naples Florida