“YUMMY THAI FOOD”

Ranked #97 of 1,057 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 10 April 2016

First time eating at Sushi-Thai. The best chicken pad thai ever. The portion was so large
I had it boxed to carry home. The next day I added the leftovers to a chicken soup I made ... got raves from guest. BRAVO SUSHI-THAI, I will return again and again!!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Naples has no shortage of amazing restaurants to choose from, but I was surprised to find such delicious ethnic fare. We were performing at the nearby Ritz Carlton and needed somewhere close by that was not fast food and not outrageously expensive- we picked Sushi Thai Too on the recommendation of a friend and were very pleased! I'm a big Thai food fan, but the red curry with shrimp at Sushi Thai Too was the best red curry I've ever had. The shrimp was fresh, the vegetables were perfectly cooked, and the sauce was flavorful and velvety. I can't speak personally for the sushi, but my husband ordered one of the sushi platters and enjoyed it very much (although he did say Blu Sushi in Fort Myers was better). The atmosphere was really neat; little alcoves for each table provided a private atmosphere, great for conversation. The service was great. It's a little pricey, but pretty standard for Naples and the portions easily serve two people. We're looking forward to returning the next time our travels take us to Naples!

1  Thank VoraciousViolinist
Reviewed 30 March 2016

Sushi-Thai is always a great choice when traveling to Naples. Don't be discouraged by the strip mall location - the food is excellent. Gluten free friendly as well. Favorites include the vegetable Pad Thai and the lobster tail roll. Service is sometimes slow when busy but worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

We had a Spider roll and Pad Thai. They were both excellent. We will return. Everything served at our table of 5 looked amazing.

Reviewed 23 March 2016

This place was excellent, all the food was delicious. I had a seared sesame tuna appetizer that was delicious; tuna was very fresh and flavorful. We ordered a mussels entree accidentally (for some reason I thought it was an appetizer when we ordered!) but it was outrageously good, mussels were very delicious and not sandy; veggies in the sauce were also great. We had an order of pad Thai, Panang chicken and some maki rolls (California roll was made with fake crabmeat as seems to be standard these days...) Very happy with our meal here.