“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Neighbourhood: North Naples
Reviewed 4 September 2017

I have been coming here since they opened many years ago and have never been disappointed. The consistency of the quality is top notch and I've never had a bad meal. The curries are very flavorful and the heat level is up to you from none to give me the hot stuff to put on myself. Best Penang curry in town and the Tom ga Gail soup is perfect. The atmosphere is very attractive and comfortable and the service is top notch

Reviewed 13 August 2017

We have been going to this location of Sushi Thai for several years now and it will not disappoint!
It has a great atmosphere, very quiet and tastefully decorated in a Thailand décor.
The food is always consistent, with the freshest of ingredients and wonderful presentation. I am not a sushi eater but friends rave about it. I love all of the spicy Thai dishes, my favorite is the Massaman Shrimp Curry and don't miss out on trying the tempura ice cream, delish!
The friendly and attentive servers like Watt and Kung will complete your overall enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Regardless of off-season or not service by wait-staff beyond attentive. Different servers come by ... if they see something to clear or fill-a-glass, anyone comes to your table.

Very good menu diversity.
I like the photos of the various sushi rolls. Tempura, whether appetizer or entree is always good. Spring rolls are halved when served. Spicy beef salad can be enough for two or an entree for one. Tasty!

Informal, basic, decor. Large fish tank. Booths and tables.

Always consistent food and service.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Great place. Excellent sushi. I got the Pascale roll and it was big. Great prices for the amount and quality of the rolls. Very flavored. Mouthwatering. I will come back soon. Great place for sushi. Very fresh sushi. Great service but kind of rushing since we were at 10 and they closed at 11.

Reviewed 24 April 2017

We stopped here for an early dinner and enjoyed five sushi rolls that were fresh and nice size rolls. We also had the spicy beef thai salad. That was excellent and I highly recommend. We ate outside under an umbrella. The bench seat was a tad uncomfortable; however, it was nice to be outside. The waiter was very attentive. He was quick to refill our drinks and clear the table.