Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Ok, free parking

There are some shops here if you are into shopping/souvenirs....some restaurants/bars. We didn’t... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
plgarlepied
New Orleans, Louisiana
via mobile
Quaint touristy shop

Nice place to stop in Naples to pick up souvenirs, several restaurants, on the water. Many small... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

from US$ 43.46
from US$ 55.00
from US$ 40.28
More Info
All reviews monkey bread naples soap company quirky shops fun place to visit fun shopping shopping area restaurants and shops couple of hours few hours visit naples sunset cruise boat ride fish souvenirs pinchers winery clothing
Reviewed 9 March 2018

We had a good time walking through the shops & stopping for dinner! Lots of "touristy" shops to look through. Shirts, key lime monkey bread & ice cream!

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

Deb's Touch of Florida is a great shop located in Tin City. They have the cutest decor items! I love love love this place! ❤️

Reviewed 5 March 2018

My friend had told me over and over how great Tin City was and that I just HAD to visit while we were in Naples. I am not really sure what I was expecting but it was just ok. A bunch of shops with some unique and not-so-unique items for sale. My kids and I were pretty underwhelmed. Prices were a little high and a lot of the shops were closed (permanently). If you want to kill some time and find some treasures, then by all means, please check it out. It just wasn't for me. There is parking at Tin City but more than likely you will be parking a few blocks away and walking.

1  Thank desnuggs
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Tin City has a small collection of shops and restaurants along the river in Naples. Parking is competitive. There are a couple of boutique women's clothing stores featuring casual clothes. Naples Winery is here. They feature a variety of fruit wines.

A candle shop, soap and bath store, jewelry, and tchotchkes.

Traffic was bad. I wouldn't make the trip again, but it was OK.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Good restaurant's, friendly people, great prices. Many great little shops to explore. Did shopping and enjoyed talking with shop keepers.