“Nice Lunch”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #399 of 1,062 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

Had a nice lunch here. Lunch special is a sushi roll and an entree so I got the California Rolls and come chicken Fried Rice. Also ordered some crab Rangoon which was great. All around good food.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The food was tasty, but a bit pricey. My husband ordered ceviche and lomo saltado. Ordered sushi junior for my daughter, which she has enjoyed previously at Bonita Springs location. The presentation was lovely and California rolls were yummy. The fish dish (pescado a la Plancha) was delicious. Desserts were good, but seriously overpriced. The flan was good, but not worth the price. Not thrilled that a meal for three would cost almost $90.00. Especially since my daughter and I didn't even order drinks.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

My wife and I have had the pleasure of eating at all three of the KTS&C restaurants over the last six years. It is one of our very favorite restaurants in the Naples area. We met the owners (Saifon Sombun and Paul Adrianzen) shortly after they opened their first site in 2011. They are a terrific, smart, committed and hip young couple dedicated to providing delicious food (Thai, Japanese and Peruvian cuisines - one of the best sushi places BTW) and a memorable dinning experience....and that has been our experience consistently. Check them out.....you won't be disappointed! Tell them Jim and Kathy sent you!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Decided to give this a try when we stopped to find somewhere to eat.

Opted for the lunch menu offering soup or salad and a main course.

The Tom Ka soup was very tasty and then we had the beef with oyster sauce and the tempura veg with egg fried rice.

Both thoroughly enjoyed the dishes and felt it was good value.

Great friendly service! Would definitely recommend you go

Reviewed 4 June 2017

I am very skeptical about places that offer menus from different countries, Japanese, Thai and Peruvian? I was very surprised with the food , I have tried items from the 3 different counties and loved the flavor and presentation. The service is great , they are always very helpful and courteous. I have been also at the location in Pine Ridge and had the same experience. They have a great happy hour!!!

Paul A, Owner at Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Guillermo, we are thrilled that we were able to exceed your expectations. We agree, the combination of cuisines is exquisite and we are so very proud of the great customer responses we've received thus far. Come back again soon!