“Worst customer service EVER!”

New York Pizza & Pasta Location 2
Ranked #502 of 956 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 10 March 2021 via mobile

Poor customer service
No ability to handle mistakes
Treat you like crap

We always prefer to support our local restaurants. We are full time Naples residents and order on a regular basis from them. Today was a complete horrible experience. And not the first time, either!

We placed a delivery order. It was wrong and cold. When I called to raise the concern, they told me they’d remake the correct order and send it back out. 2 mins later they call me back arguing to me that they delivered the correct order. I asked to speak to the manager, who would not come to the phone. I could hear someone yelling at the poor employee on the phone with me to explain to me how they gave me the correct order.

They overcharge $30 for this order of angel hair pasta that is obviously boxed pasta and they don’t have the decency to speak with me.

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank MaritaHume
Write a reviewReviews (165)

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

This was my first time at this restaurant. It is now my favorite Italian restaurant in Naples. I started with the grilled octopus. Grilled to perfection not over done and gummy. I had the pasta alla Carbonara. I ordered it with angel hair pasta. It came with heavy cream sauce, sautéed pancetta,Pantera, Pecorino Romano and parsley. I enjoyed it immensely. If you like pasta and cheese, this is the dish for you.

A shout out to Sam a excellent waitress in a busy establishment.

I plan on returning soon.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 27 February 2021

We sat outside so not to be unnecessarily exposed to COVID. The food was all right, although waiter got half the order wrong, which meant we were finished eating before the rest of food arrived. While this is annoying and the waiter should have sent over a drink, mistakes happen. What wasn’t all right is we were there for an hour and a half and I could see inside. I only saw one waiter wearing a mask consisistently. And that waiter was inside. The cook and waiters wore masks under their nose. One waiter was wearing it on the chin. Clearly, no one was in charge the night we were there. We are in the midst of a pandemic. It is the law for restaurant workers to wear masks while handling food. In addition, this restaurant had an incident with a staff member and COVID in June. They are aware of the severity of spreading a virus to customers. On a separate note, the waiters were pleasant, but it doesn’t matter. I was petrified that my aged, unvaccinated parents might get sick.

Date of visit: February 2021
2  Thank annmarienyc
Reviewed 19 February 2021

The management is rude to customers. There was mold on the salad and the pizza was cold when it was served and the manager did nothing. I refused to eat the food and they still charged us and added extra for "covid". Avoid this place. The reviews on Google tell all.... I wish I would of read them before going to this place.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 3 November 2020 via mobile

The pizza and pasta were both very good. The white pizza had a thin crust which we liked. The pasta with garlic and oil was cooked al dente and it too was flavorful. I wouldn’t say either “was the best we’ve ever had.” Service was very good. The food was served hot and priced were fair.

Date of visit: November 2020