“Best Pad Thai ”

Thai Udon Cafe 5th Avenue
Ranked #134 of 1,057 Restaurants in Naples
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 40
Description: We have created an upscale Asian fusion restaurant in the heart of downtown, offering a wide array of traditional and modern Thai dishes along with a full complement of a la carte sushi (nigiri) pieces and scrumptious maki rolls. Enjoy meals inside or outside of the expansive folding Euro wall or along the grand L-shaped quartz sushi bar, accompanied by your choice of wine, sake, or beer.
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Pad thai is my favourite dish whenever I go to a Thai restaurant, and this was the best I've had. I also tasted my husband's green curry, which was recommended by our helpful server, and loved it too. We also enjoyed sitting on the patio on a beautiful Saturday evening.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

After enjoying a nice evening walking the stripe on 5th Ave in downtown Naples. My girlfriend and I decided to try something different for dinner. Tired of Italian, seafood and the sports bar scene the "Thai Udon Café" caught our eye. Very quaint and comfortable restaurant with a staff that was pleasant and attentive. I had the "Three Friends Cashew Nut" with shrimp, chicken and pork. Absolutely delicious!! Even the presentation of the meal was beautiful. I like things spicy so I had them kick it up a notch with a hotter chili sauce. Meals in the downtown district are pricey, this meal was $26 but well worth the money to explore some new flavors. My girlfriend, being a vegetarian, had the "Vegetable Delight", and enjoy her dinner with its sautéed vegetables in brown sauce. Both meals were accompanied with a side of white rice. I walked away happy and satisfied plus I got to try something deliciously new. I think you will too, Enjoy!

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Just missed happy hour specials. Seeking food not alcohol. So we were up for the full price menu. Seemed a bit high for this type of food. Sure we were paying for 5th Avenue real estate. So if you are craving for Thai and desire the 5th Avenue scene, give it a try. Next time we will try happy hour.

Reviewed 25 April 2017 via mobile

If you like udon noodles and Thai food this is your place. It was hard for all of us to decide what to eat the menu looks so good! I had Pad Thai with shrimp and it was absolutely delicious!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

We arrived without a reservation on a Sunday evening, most places were quiet so no issue.We dined inside and had the Bento box and Chicken Teriyaki. Food felt fresh and tasty,the service was ok but there was almost no atmosphere