“Awesome ”
Review of The Bowl

The Bowl
Ranked #200 of 1,061 Restaurants in Naples
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I can see how this place gets packed.

Eating here is like getting ice cream but better and healthier! I think I could live off of the AB&J it's so delicious. A little pricy yes but way better than Starbucks. Service is ok.
Located next to Rosedale pizza (amazing!)

Reviewed 14 March 2018

The Bowl on Central is darling. Great place to enjoy lunch or an afternoon snack. The one off of Pine Ridge is fine but lacking the sweetness of the central location. Both are consistently good. both offer the same menu. My favorite thing to order is the ABJ. The large is a lot of food- the small is probably enough for the average person. YUM!!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

I had the islamorada Pitaya bowl which was delicious! Many healthy options as a great way to start off your day!

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

First of all, I knew nothing about Açaí bowls so I can in with adult daughter for what I thought would be lunch. Decided I can do fruit for lunch. Had the Key West bowl. It was delicious and nutritious. Glad to see that they use organic ingredients. My daughter is vegetarian and dairy free so she was thrilled with her selection. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The bowls are made fresh, look and taste nice! Definitely a repeater. The girls working there could be more friendly though.

1  Thank Jan C