“A Gift from Peru...”

Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Thank you for such a great dining experience. The food was fantastic, however, I really enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. Located on the second floor, follow the steps and make a right and the restaurant faces the street. I have never been to Peru, however, I have dined in Cuba and the experience of walking up the steps to the restaurant transported me back to Havana for a moment! I had a stressful day and the person I was with remarked that if this doesn't relax me nothing will! Relax me it did...I had the Chicha Morada, (chicha is the fermented corn drink of the Incas), this is made from purple corn, the flavors of the cinnamon, clove, and sugar, is just so good, there is non-alchololic, mine was alcoholic, served in a cocktail glass with a great presentation, enjoyed it thoroughly. I had the Lomo Saltado, beef seasons with garlic, served with fries, a nice beef sauce, onions, peppers, cilantro, and rice. Others at the table did have the ceviche which they thoroughly enjoyed, I tried a bite and it was the best I have had in a long time. Excellent coconut flan. Wonderful servers, excellent flavors. Easy location to get to on Donnelly street in the Renaissance building, overlooking the street. Thank you for beautifully presenting the food of Peru and sharing this with us.

1  Thank happytraveler709

Reviewed 8 August 2017

If you like Peruvian dining, this is the place. I have been to Peru and this is the real thing. Owner will visit your tabel and explain all the dishes.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

Good was decent, service was good. They will be moving to a new location a block away. hubby had the aji de gallina, I had the cebiche mixto. No many latin places in the area. Good alternative.

Reviewed 1 August 2017

Its almost to easy to miss this hidden gem even though it is located in the Renaissance building right in the middle of Mount Doras historic downtown. Though, on my last visit, I found out that was soon to change as the owner excitedly shared the news he would be moving into the old Lost Parrot located across the street. Thank goodness because the food and home made sangria is always fresh and authentic! I am a creature of habit so I almost always order the Supercholo, its an extremely fresh, citrusy cebiche. As an appetizer, you can't go wrong with the calamari, its breading is perfectly light and crispy. Don't forget to hydrate with the red wine sangria. Its a rich and bold sangria without being to heavy to pair with seafood. When you visit you are just about guaranteed to be greeted by the owner at some point during the meal. He is incredibly energetic, inviting and you will just about want to bring him home as your own personal chef.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

All I can say is "WoW!" I enjoyed everything about Cebiche - the Peruvian atmosphere, the live pan pipe musician, the friendly server, the outstanding food, and the price! Make sure you're hungry when you go! FYI: I visited in July 2017 and was told the restaurant will moving a larger building, but it's just down the street.