“Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2018 via mobile

Rocking Rabbit unusually has a restaurant on one end and a very popular Brewery with live music Th-Sunday evenings on Highland Street in Mt Dora.
My husband wakes up early enough for breakfast maybe 1-2 times a year so we made it last week.
Thé menu and the prices are reasonable.
Some very nice Mt Dora folks were already there.
Great service, good food, and not packed.
It was quite warm even though it was a beautiful day though.
This is a place I would feel good about coming with my whole family, friends, grown children & grandchildren. I had a pretty standard scrambled egg, grits, bacon breakfast and won’t wait for Tom to return!
Thank you!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 2 November 2018 via mobile

Love going to local breweries when we are traveling. Mount Dora Brewery is cozy with some great beer. Rachel who served us was very nice and educated about their beers. We had a great visit.

Date of visit: November 2018
1  Thank Alicia Z
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

Start out with one of their micro brews or others on tap. Good service, friendly staff.
Been here several times for lunch. Burgers are hand made patties, 7oz. Although we did not see a band, a stage was set up and they have live music on the weekend.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Love the beer cheese burger! Cooked to perfection with healthy portion. It does get a little loud, so we like sitting in the side dining area to enjoy the food and music.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I've driven by this place a lot over the years and my wife and I decided to try it out. We were not disappointed. I ordered fish and chips with fries and they were all good. I asked for cocktail sauce and the waitresses said "I'll have some made up for you". Well she was serious about that. Best cocktail sauce I've ever had. They cut and fry their fries to order. We will definitely come back soon!!

Date of visit: July 2018