“Spa Day”

Essential Therapies Garden Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted in the Top 5 Day Spa's in Central Florida 2013. Our facility boasts 6 treatment rooms and an outdoor garden jacuzzi that is complimentary with every treatment. We offer massage, facial, nail, waxing, body wrap and tanning services.
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

For my birthday I decided to have a spa day because I was out of town at a training with my husband and I am so glad that I did. From the moment I walked in the door I felt peaceful and every service was fantastic. The team of professionals are wonderful people who truly care about their clients and their work. I wish it was not 200 miles from my house because I would be a regular client if I could. It was a beautiful way to spend my birthday. Truly a lovely place!

Date of experience: August 2018
in 3 reviews
"dora"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Let's start with I live in St Cloud, FL and I drive over an hour one way to go to this spa. From the moment you walk in, you feel like family. My sister and I had deep tissue and swedish massage followed by facials. We started out in the spa garden hot tub with mimosas and sangria, so relaxing. Then our therapists collected us for our massages. My sister enjoyed her deep tissue massage. I thoroughly enjoyed my sweedish massage and body scrub. Years of painful neuropathy relieved and the stress just melted away. Next up, the facials. Wow! I can't say enough about the European facials. The room is very pleasant and relaxing and the esthetician is a pro! Steam, wonderful essential oils and another massage! Such a nice surprise. She didn't just massage and cleans my face, she massaged my neck, arms and hands too this place is a charming, quiet, peaceful and relaxing retreat from the fast paced and stressful world. When we left our skin was glowing and soft as rose petals. Can't wait to return to this place! Love

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

My husband got me a couple’s massage for my birthday and we really enjoyed it! We started it off with a mimosa and chocolates in the hot tub relaxation garden. It is very peaceful and the hot tub is really nice! Our massages were fantastic! I had Jeanie and my husband had Sarah. We both think it was one of the best massages we ever had! We’re really glad we chose Essential Therapies!

Date of experience: February 2018
1  Thank Ehursey
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I came to the Mt. Dora to celebrate our anniversary. We were met by kind staff, ushered back to where we were quickly greeted by two staff prepared assist us with our spa experience. We ere guided to a private room to change in preparation for a couple minutes in our own private hot tub. As we walked outside, chocolate, Mimosas, and beer awaited us. After a great dip in the hot tub, we enjoyed a 45 minute full body massage. What a great way to start our anniversary weekend away! We highly recommend this place.

Date of experience: January 2018