“Excellent service all around”

Essential Therapies Garden Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted in the Top 5 Day Spa's in Central Florida 2013. Our facility boasts 6 treatment rooms and an outdoor garden jacuzzi that is complimentary with every treatment. We offer massage, facial, nail, waxing, body wrap and tanning services.
Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

This was a Christmas gift for my mom, my daughter and myself. We all had pedicures, my mom and I got massages and my daughter had her first facial. We were made to feel special from the moment we walked through the door. They took excellent care of us and made my 13 year old daughter's first spa experience very special. We came early and enjoyed the hot tub even though there was a light rain. The massages were excellent. She took special care to make sure my individual needs were met and spent a lot of time on a sore shoulder. We will definitely be back!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

My husband booked a pampering session for me. The reviews do not lie...this place is the best!! I had the main/ pedi by Kamryn, the relaxation massage by Ashley and the facial by Faith. Throughout my entire visit, everyone was very nice and very professional. They all wanted to make sure I was at ease and getting the best possible spa treatments. I would definitely go back here!!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly greeting as soon as you enter the front door. Almost immediate attention from the person handling your procedure, delicious tea, soothing music, and a wonderful relaxing manicure and pedicure. Color selection is large. The total experience will bring be back!

1  Thank WaterwayLady
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The property is nothing special, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. We have experienced some amazing spas with decent massages, but Essential Therapies hires some talented ladies. We enjoyed our hot stone couples massage so much, we are talking about the drive there just to experience the healing touch of Loren and Elaine again. Thank you ladies, for working hard on our stressed bodies!

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Today I went in after a long flight over the ocean! I received a very relaxing swedish massage for about 45 minutes. The reception was really friendly and the massage was very professional. I would recommend this to my friends.