“Wonderful mani/pedi experience....”

Essential Therapies Garden Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted in the Top 5 Day Spa's in Central Florida 2013. Our facility boasts 6 treatment rooms and an outdoor garden jacuzzi that is complimentary with every treatment. We offer massage, facial, nail, waxing, body wrap and tanning services.
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Friendly greeting as soon as you enter the front door. Almost immediate attention from the person handling your procedure, delicious tea, soothing music, and a wonderful relaxing manicure and pedicure. Color selection is large. The total experience will bring be back!

2  Thank WaterwayLady
in 3 reviews
"dora"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 10 July 2013

The property is nothing special, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. We have experienced some amazing spas with decent massages, but Essential Therapies hires some talented ladies. We enjoyed our hot stone couples massage so much, we are talking about the drive there just to experience the healing touch of Loren and Elaine again. Thank you ladies, for working hard on our stressed bodies!

1  Thank Islandsue
Reviewed 7 June 2013

Today I went in after a long flight over the ocean! I received a very relaxing swedish massage for about 45 minutes. The reception was really friendly and the massage was very professional. I would recommend this to my friends.

1  Thank Herman0705
Reviewed 6 May 2013

We came to the Orlando area on business and I had found Essential Therapies on the internet. I had scheduled a 90 minute Couples Massage for myself and my husband as a way for him to relax after his conference. We could not have been happier with the caring manner of all of the staff. They were wonderful and very attentive to all of our needs. It was so tranquil there with the gardens and the lovely rooms that were used for the massages. I would highly recommend anyone that is passing through Mount Dora to give them a call and enjoy this wonderful spa.

1  Thank Kathy H
See more reviews
Reviewed 14 April 2013

If you are visiting Mt Dora for a day and you are female...go! Make that appointment! While travelling solo, I called on a Saturday morning to see if they could get me in. They were booked BUT placed me on hold...came back to say that they would fit me in and that the owner, Donna, would be doing my 90 minute massage! The place is so cute and everyone that was working there was super nice.

Donna did a supberb massage - throwing in some extras- and even doing some techniques that I had not experienced before. She was great! I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated!

Since they were booked, they offered the jaccuzi soak after my massage. Take advantage of this-so freeing and so relaxing!

Essentials is busy- but you never feel it. They seem to treat each and every customer like a queen. Explains why they continue to be successful after 9 years...

I was travelling solo and they even suggested dinner at Al's in Tavares---only about 6-8 minutes away! Watching the seaplanes take off and land was fun and the food good....a great recommendation from Donna and staff!

1  Thank ejbtampa