“Couples massage”

Essential Therapies Garden Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted in the Top 5 Day Spa's in Central Florida 2013. Our facility boasts 6 treatment rooms and an outdoor garden jacuzzi that is complimentary with every treatment. We offer massage, facial, nail, waxing, body wrap and tanning services.
Reviewed 10 July 2013

The property is nothing special, but I guess it depends on what you are looking for. We have experienced some amazing spas with decent massages, but Essential Therapies hires some talented ladies. We enjoyed our hot stone couples massage so much, we are talking about the drive there just to experience the healing touch of Loren and Elaine again. Thank you ladies, for working hard on our stressed bodies!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

Today I went in after a long flight over the ocean! I received a very relaxing swedish massage for about 45 minutes. The reception was really friendly and the massage was very professional. I would recommend this to my friends.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

We came to the Orlando area on business and I had found Essential Therapies on the internet. I had scheduled a 90 minute Couples Massage for myself and my husband as a way for him to relax after his conference. We could not have been happier with the caring manner of all of the staff. They were wonderful and very attentive to all of our needs. It was so tranquil there with the gardens and the lovely rooms that were used for the massages. I would highly recommend anyone that is passing through Mount Dora to give them a call and enjoy this wonderful spa.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

If you are visiting Mt Dora for a day and you are female...go! Make that appointment! While travelling solo, I called on a Saturday morning to see if they could get me in. They were booked BUT placed me on hold...came back to say that they would fit me in and that the owner, Donna, would be doing my 90 minute massage! The place is so cute and everyone that was working there was super nice.

Donna did a supberb massage - throwing in some extras- and even doing some techniques that I had not experienced before. She was great! I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated!

Since they were booked, they offered the jaccuzi soak after my massage. Take advantage of this-so freeing and so relaxing!

Essentials is busy- but you never feel it. They seem to treat each and every customer like a queen. Explains why they continue to be successful after 9 years...

I was travelling solo and they even suggested dinner at Al's in Tavares---only about 6-8 minutes away! Watching the seaplanes take off and land was fun and the food good....a great recommendation from Donna and staff!

1  Thank ejbtampa
Reviewed 21 March 2013

Essential Therapies is a very special place for me. The building is actually a quaint and picturesque house, with a very large wooded yard encompassing many small gardens and a secluded hot tub area. I enjoy walking through the grounds before or after my services to see what's blooming or sitting outside for a few minutes in between services. From the moment I first walked in the door, I felt welcome and comfortable. The staff are very friendly and quickly make you feel like you're part of the family. For me, the best part of Essential Therapies, though, is the phenomenal people who provide the services. I love Yvonne's full body, deep tissue massage. She is great at adjusting her pressure to give me just what I need to address old injuries and current stress points. She is a master at her craft. I feel like a new person after her treatments. Faith gives a phenomenal facial that includes scalp, shoulder, arm and hand massage. Something I never experienced with other facials. She makes me so relaxed that I always drift off to sleep at some point during the experience. I've also gotten terrific mani/pedis from Michelle and Kamryn. I always get more than I expect when I visit which makes this consistently a "WOW" experience for me. As soon as I leave, I can't wait to go back again.