“Clean Room”

Holiday Inn Express Milton
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Reviewed 31 December 2016

We stayed here for 4 nights because the front desk staff was friendly and attentive to our needs after a long day driving all over the place looking for a perfect retreat. In the beginning we only wanted to stay for one night, but after we talked to the front desk staff, we felt welcome, so we decided to stay for 4 nights. The room was also welcoming, clean, plenty of towels, shampoo plus..., and free continental breakfast.

Room Tip: choose the first floor, it's close to the work out room, breakfast buffet, and easy access
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2017

Dear Ella H,
It's so great to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and team so much that you extended your stay with us! We treat all of our guests like family, so we thank you for your great feedback! I will share your kind words with the team and we hope to see you again soon!
Happy New Year,

Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My family visited my daughter in Pace Florida for the holidays so we stayed at this hotel. We booked 3 rooms. It's real pretty downstairs, and the the rooms APPEAR clean, but I got a surprise. I didn't pay attention when I went to sleep, but when I woke up I noticed a blood stain in the sheets. It didn't come from me. I couldn't believe it appears the sheets were not changed. I thought it was just me, but my mother, without me saying anything about my problem, stated her sheets are not changed. The last room also had a complaint that a mildew sleep was in there room that they maybe close to do leaking water. We usual love holiday express but this one need some upgrades.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank VICTORIA B

Dear VICTORIA B,
Please allow me to personally apologize for your experience at our hotel. These issues are definitely not typical for our staff and hotel. I have addressed these issues with the team and we will insure it will not happen in the future. We love our guests and work hard to insure everyone has a wonderful experience during their stay. Again, we sincerely apologize and hope we will see you again after our upcoming renovations.

Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

I want to preface this review by saying that we always love staying at HIEs all over the country. We are a military family and travel often. Our kids love the included breakfast and we enjoy the updated rooms and amenities! We've stayed at some impressive HIE hotels.

We arrived after 11:00pm last night. The staff was really friendly and check-in was a breeze, as usual. Upon entering our room, there was a very musty smell and it was warm and humid. It was late, so we set the air on 68°, showered, and went to bed. I woke up hot and sweaty several times and didn't sleep well. The shower was stained and the tub was peeling. Overall, we are grateful for a safe place to rest our heads, but we wouldn't choose this specific location again, as we have higher expectations for HIE hotels. I wish I hadn't wasted my points on this hotel :(

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 December 2016

Dear crystalalvear,
I want to sincerely apologize that your stay was not as comfortable as it should have been. It is very important to us that you leave satisfied, so I would love to chat with you further so that we have the opportunity to make this right. We appreciate your feedback and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Stayed in this hotel for two nights while visiting family. The desk clerk was very helpful. We had to switch rooms around since we were traveling with family and two rooms needed to be together. She was able to accommodate us with no problem.

The room was clean and quite spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Our room on the 2nd floor was quiet, but we needed the blackout curtains to block the light from the parking lot. The wi-fi was easy to access. Our only complaint was the high pitched hum from the small refrigerator in the room, so we unplugged it and that solved the problem.

They offer a breakfast buffet and it was more than adequate.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2016

Dear nanccEmporia_Kansas,
Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback about your stay with us. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope you will come back and visit again soon! Happy Holidays,

Reviewed 8 November 2016

I have stayed here many times, always on the 2nd or 3rd floor. This last time I was put in the 1st floor , room 103 and the room stunk! It had an odd odor...the a/c was on 42 degrees when I arrived, an attempt I assume by house keeping to get rid of the smell. Gave me a headache! I should have asked for a new room, but it was only one night....if I ever go here again, I will not accept room 103,

Room Tip: Stay off the 1st floor
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank cprgirl
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear cprgirl,
Please accept my sincerest apologies that your room was not up to standard. Our team prides itself on consistently providing great service and clean, comfortable rooms. We would like to speak to you personally to correct this with you. Your feedback is important to us so we know where we can improve. We look forward to speaking with you further, and thank you for letting us know.
TBageant, GM

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
1 km away
Best Western Milton Inn
15.2 km away
Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
22.8 km away
Quality Inn & Suites Pensacola Bayview
27.7 km away
Hampton Inn Pensacola Airport (Cordova Mall Area)
8 km away
Regency Inn & Suites
Regency Inn & Suites
#4 of 6 in Milton
39.8 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Crestview

Been to Holiday Inn Express Milton? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK