US$ 78
Hotels.com
US$ 127
  • Beachfront
TripAdvisor
All reviewswaffle housefront desk staffroom was cleannice stopmakeup removernice ladyfree hot breakfastnavarre beachfrom texashiepensacolapillowshighwayjennifer
Reviewed 2 July 2015

We were only in town for two days visiting family but found the hotel pleasant, the staff friendly, and the breakfast surprisingly good. I have stayed here before and it remained a pleasant stay. The hotel is somewhat isolated but is convenient to I-10.

Room Tip: Third floor rooms may be quieter as we had a very heavy footed guest above us .
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bill S
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

Friendly staff, but not very clean hotel, especially since we paid $1000 for 6 nights. For that much money, I was expecting a much cleaner room and an air conditioner that worked well. They had a wonderful complimentary breakfast! We stayed in the handicap room. Perhaps the other rooms are cleaner.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2015

Dear Holly D,
Thank you for your candid feedback. We appreciate the kind words about our hard working staff and hot breakfast! I have also addressed the housekeeping issues with my team. We do hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and we will take extra care of you and your family. Thanks again,
TBageant, GM

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We checked into the hotel and upon entering our room discovered that some of a previous guest's belongings were in the room and the beds had been slept in. The bathroom had been cleaned but sheets were dirty. The front desk staff came and cleaned the room while we waited. Even after they cleaned the room was badly in need of dusting. The bathtub and bathroom floors were in poor shape and need to be replaced as well as the old furniture in these rooms. The common areas of the hotel had been refurbished and were in good shape. Also, this hotel is 5 miles from the town of Milton so it was a drive to get dinner. Nothing in the immediate area except a combination Waffle house/gas station.

Room Tip: Do not get a room on the first floor next to the breakfast area.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank CGB01172012

Dear CGB01172012,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your stay. I would like to personally apologize for the misunderstanding with your room upon arrival. I have addressed your concerns with my team so that we do not check another guest into an uncleaned room. We pride ourselves on our clean rooms and great service, so I am insuring that this doesn't happen in the future. Thank you again, and we do hope that you will give another try in the future!
Regards,
TBageant, GM

Reviewed 8 June 2015

We were there for a one night stay while visiting our son at NAS Whiting Field. Our second floor room with a king-size bed was very comfortable. The property felt new-ish and had everything one would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. The location is primarily a stop along I-10. It is about 25 minutes from Pensacola (further to Pensacola Beach) and 25 minutes to Navarre Beach. About 15 minutes from Whiting Field. The only nearby food is a Waffle House. The hotel is well back from the highway, so traffic noise is not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear BSGA,
Many thanks for letting us know about your recent stay with us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to your next getaway to Florida!
Happy travels,
Tiffani, GM

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The Holiday Inn Express in Milton, Florida is a breath of fresh air! The young man, Paul, that welcomed me when I checked-in was kind and helpful when I had questions about the area. I am a frequent business traveler and unfortunately, not all hotels have people like him! I felt like I was at home and had the best night's sleep! Keep up the good work and I will stay here every time that I am in the area!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Harold B,
Paul very much appreciated your compliments regarding his memorable customer service. He is a great part of our team! Thank you for the 5 STAR review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Regards,