All reviewswaffle housefront desk staffroom was cleannice stopmakeup removernice ladyfree hot breakfastnavarre beachfrom texashiepensacolapillowshighwayjennifer
Reviewed 8 June 2015

We were there for a one night stay while visiting our son at NAS Whiting Field. Our second floor room with a king-size bed was very comfortable. The property felt new-ish and had everything one would expect from a Holiday Inn Express. All of the staff members were very friendly and helpful. The location is primarily a stop along I-10. It is about 25 minutes from Pensacola (further to Pensacola Beach) and 25 minutes to Navarre Beach. About 15 minutes from Whiting Field. The only nearby food is a Waffle House. The hotel is well back from the highway, so traffic noise is not an issue.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2015

Dear BSGA,
Many thanks for letting us know about your recent stay with us! It's great to hear that you enjoyed yourselves and we look forward to your next getaway to Florida!
Happy travels,
Tiffani, GM

Reviewed 4 June 2015

The Holiday Inn Express in Milton, Florida is a breath of fresh air! The young man, Paul, that welcomed me when I checked-in was kind and helpful when I had questions about the area. I am a frequent business traveler and unfortunately, not all hotels have people like him! I felt like I was at home and had the best night's sleep! Keep up the good work and I will stay here every time that I am in the area!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business

Dear Harold B,
Paul very much appreciated your compliments regarding his memorable customer service. He is a great part of our team! Thank you for the 5 STAR review and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tiffani, GM

Reviewed 29 May 2015

We were here for a 1-night stay on the way home. We thought the beds were firmer than most hotels which we appreciate for our backs. The A/C was quite loud, but the room size was great. The toilet sounded like a jet engine when it flushed. The price seemed a little high, but we found many hotels in Florida to be that way. This was a clean and ‘pretty’ hotel, and even tho’ it was the only hotel in that area, it is an OK place to stay but pricey. Be sure you eat your dinner before you arrive, as the only restaurant nearby is a Waffle House. Apparently, the staff has had a problem with rowdy guests (we were there at the beginning of Memorial Day), and we had to sign a "behavior agreement" (my words, not theirs). I did not mind doing so, and maybe in more cases it needs to be done to have parents control their children.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2015

Dear Carol G,
Thank you for the 4 STAR rating. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay on such a busy and hectic holiday weekend in this area! We appreciated your understanding regarding your willingness to help us keep our weekend "holiday crowd" happy and safe. We do our best to insure that every guest has a peaceful stay during such times. Hopefully, we can see you again when are traveling through our area again!
TBageant, GM

Reviewed 26 May 2015 via mobile

The hotel lobby and breakfast area look nice. The staff was friendly and we were pleasantly surprised that we had been upgraded to a suite. Going into our room was a different story, one of the couch cushions was stained and the desk chair had chocolate or something in it, my husband would not even sit on it!!! A lot of the furniture was scratched and "leather" desk chair was torn up. Bathroom mirror had not been cleaned and the texture from the ceiling was falling off. Breakfast was good with a nice variety, always love the cinnamon rolls.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank DLMoss

Dear DL Moss,
We do appreciate your feedback. I apologize that the condition of your room was not exceptional, as it should have been. I have addressed this with my housekeeping team so that we may be consistent with our clean rooms and great service. It's great to know that you enjoyed the breakfast and those signature cinnamon rolls! We hope to see you again so that we can demonstrate how great our hotel and team really are. Happy travels!
TBageant, GM

Reviewed 12 May 2015

We stopped here on the way to a Disney cruise and Disneyworld from south Louisiana. This was a great choice for our stop. The staff was great and the facility was the same. Rooms were perfect for the night, good size and very clean. The beds were very good for a restful night. The breakfast was good. Would recommend as stopover.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
TBageant, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2015

Dear RajinCajun1,
We're so happy that you stopped to stay with us on your way to Disney World. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your visit and we hope to see you again soon!
Tiffani Bageant, GM