See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Dirty facility with very rude people in a very seedy area. They also do bait and switch pretending your reservation got cancelled. I was happy that they did that because even though I was left on the street at midnight with my young son we went elsewhere. He didn't stop telling me for days how relieved he was not to have stayed there.

Don't ever reserve this hotel no matter what the price. (A) it's dangerous to stay there and (B) you will arrive and your reservation won't be honored.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anthony D
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

You get what you pay for.

Pros:
- vicinity to airport
- check-in staff were polite and friendly
- clean sheets

Cons:
- only a simple turn snib lock on entry door, looked like bottom of door had been forcibly kicked from outside.
- lady pushing trolley around in the car park and walking past our room multiple times in the morning. Picking up unknown items from ground and storing in trolley. Later left trolley and disappeared.
- neighborhood felt unsafe, some odd people walking/sitting about
- room smelled horribly, no openable windows (bathroom window was so encrusted and mouldy, I didn't want to touch it)
- pillows were so thin and smelled.
- only two bath towels (threadbare) and some soaps provided.
- floor was incredibly dirty
- bathroom floor tiles were not grouted in, moved around and Dirty (had to re-wash feet after shower)
- bathroom looked and smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in a long while. There was still a plastic razor cap in the shower from the people before and mould everywhere.
- close to road and airport means a lot of noise, but that's just to be expected and we knew this when we booked.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Katherine C
Reviewed 24 November 2016 via mobile

From the minute we came here we were already minute to long here, but no available hotels made us have to suck it up.
1- When we checked in, no one at front desk...was out to lunch and no sign left behind.
2- No maid service
3- If you need anything you must go to front desk to request new towels and toilet paper
4- Noisiest AC unitl ever..and still not cool
5- Fridge, you dont want to place anything in it
6- All plugs showing wires...un safe
7- In badely need of some TLC

Would not recommend, stay away!!

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Mike N
Reviewed 6 October 2016

I have never stayed in a hotel where I have felt this unsafe (and that is saying something for someone who has been to 25+ countries- most of which are 3rd world).
In spite of poor reviews, we chose this hotel because the website promised that cribs were available, and we just needed a one night stop before flying out of Miami the next day. Upon arrival I checked in, and the smell in the office was fowl. The front desk explained that they were having plumbing problems at their restaurant. I was given the key and given directions that our room was in the next building over. I walked over and had a hard time finding the room at first, but felt uncomfortable that about a dozen teenagers were loitering in the parking lot (which they wound up doing for several hours). Once we found the room, we noticed several disappointing things:
1. our exterior door was banged in on the bottom, like it had been kicked repeatedly
2. our reinforced glass window was cracked in several places
3. the air conditioning was not turned on, in spite of 90 degree temps. We turned it on, but there were gaping holes all around the edge of the unit, leading to the outside
4. no washcloths, handtowels, bathmat, or shampoo provided
5. no towel rack in bathroom, or toilet paper holder
6. old, sloped, smelly mattress
7. very poor paint job
8. exposed lighting in ceiling, with no fixtures to cover them
9. no remote for the tv

To be honest, I could have lived with everything listed above, since it was just cosmetic. After all I was not expecting a top of the line hotel. However, what pushed me over the edge was the following:
1. my son (1 year old) ran around the room playing, and within 10 min. his feet were black with soot, and what I suspect was cigarette ash
2. my son pulled open a dresser drawer and there was broken glass inside
3. my son found a loose screw on the floor and picked it up
4. the tiles in the bathroom were loose- not mortared down- and it felt like we were going to fall through the floor
5. there was a woman wandering the parking lot holding a cat by the scruff of the neck, which appeared to be dead

Going back to my initial decision to stay here- we were promised a crib for our son, but the hotel did not deliver. We made the reservation 5 months in advance, and included a special note about the crib. We were told that not only was a crib not available, but they did not know that policy existed (even though it was on the website), and they had no warning. I wound up calling the 3rd party we booked through to try to work out a solution, and it sounded like they were going to be able to move us to a different hotel. It took hours to hear back from them, and they ultimately could not help me. At that point it was too late to check out and go looking for a new place to spend the night (it was about 10pm). My poor son spent the night sleeping in his stroller because the floor was too filthy and our bed was too small (a double) to fit all three of us.

A few minor positives... the woman who checked me in was pleasant, and although she did not find a solution to our need for a crib I think she felt badly she could not help. Also, the room had a fridge and microwave, which was useful.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank travelerKristenB
Reviewed 3 October 2016

I arrived late on the 28th of sept, from the outside I wasn't really impressed, needed a paint job, bit of a spruce. Went into the lobby and a friendly young man checked us in, gave us the room behind the lobby. The room, dated a lick of paint and a flex new fixtures could really make it better. The air on worked perfectly, the to worked perfectly, the microwave and fridge both clean and worked, I slept like a log in the bed. The best thing was the Internet fast and never stopped for a second, I'd swap it for my sky at home. There was more than ample parking. I got up went through all my things and gave up, thought come clean go and confess I've lost the key, however the lovely lady on duty, was no I see the key left in the lock at 7 this morning so I took it and did not want to wake you, we went in the room at 8 so the key was there 11 hours and we were perfectly safe.

Room Tip: The room we had behind the lobby was good for us east parking and Internet
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple