You get what you pay for.
- vicinity to airport
- check-in staff were polite and friendly
- clean sheets
- only a simple turn snib lock on entry door, looked like bottom of door had been forcibly kicked from outside.
- lady pushing trolley around in the car park and walking past our room multiple times in the morning. Picking up unknown items from ground and storing in trolley. Later left trolley and disappeared.
- neighborhood felt unsafe, some odd people walking/sitting about
- room smelled horribly, no openable windows (bathroom window was so encrusted and mouldy, I didn't want to touch it)
- pillows were so thin and smelled.
- only two bath towels (threadbare) and some soaps provided.
- floor was incredibly dirty
- bathroom floor tiles were not grouted in, moved around and Dirty (had to re-wash feet after shower)
- bathroom looked and smelled like it hadn't been cleaned in a long while. There was still a plastic razor cap in the shower from the people before and mould everywhere.
- close to road and airport means a lot of noise, but that's just to be expected and we knew this when we booked.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Ctrip TA so you can book your Miami Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.