“Short trip to visit Itau Miami Open”
Review of Miami Springs Inn

and 1 more site!
Miami Springs Inn
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 6 April 2016

Location close to the airport, but quite far from the place I needed.

There was no coffee maker in the room; noticeable amount of sand/small particles on the floor; no shampoo provided; mattress must have been very old and had concave surface-a lot of huge heavy visitors must have slept on it; towels were not changed during stay; no paper glasses, only plastic, which did not allow to at least boil water in the microwave for tea.

Room Tip: Hope not all rooms are like my was
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Yevgen K
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 15 March 2016 via mobile

This is the nastiest place I have ever been comforter had bloodstains the sheets were dirty full of hair the room stinks the bathroom was dirty and smell like pee everywhere the cable was not good in general I do not recommend this place to anybody pay a little more money and go somewhere else this place should be shut down

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martha P
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

We booked this motel as it was near the airport, and we had a long flight from Madrid to Miami and needed to rest before setting off on our Florida holiday. It was DIRE.
The room was shabby, scruffy, the beds terrible. The "wardrobe" was a pole in a recess, but there were no hangers. Cables looped from one place to another. The door would barely close because it was so warped. The curtain onto the main drag was so flimsy that it shut out none of the lighting outside.
The towels were minimal, the shower a disgrace, grouting, cement and tiles all uneven. There was mould in the bathroom. I took plenty of photographs, I was so amazed. There were no bedside lights, only a central overhead dim light. So no reading!
And this was not cheap!!!!! I was aghast when my husband told me how much we were paying.
Do NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. It really is awful. Look at the pictures.....
I would not be giving this establishment any rating at all except that I can't give it none on the system.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Raymon H
Reviewed 4 January 2016

OMG we slept on top of the beds in our clothes, filthy,smelly, mouldy,electrics hanging out of the wall, my daughters bed was broken, the shower worked well thou. AT4 or five in the morning there was someone knocking on the door let me in!!! I looked out of the window and a black guy was there, I swiftly told him to f off and watched him run through the courtyard , 5 mins he was back told him f off im calling the police, as to woman on their owm I would never stay in this hotel or area again...

Room Tip: Drive by !!!
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank 1259vanessa
Reviewed 10 May 2015 via mobile

RUNNNN!!! This place is in a very scary area & its sooo dirty, hair in the bed & it's actually disgusting. Idk how it's still open. Only good thing about this place is that the TV is big. The receptionist was really rude. And rooms are very dark...

Stayed: May 2015
0.6 km away
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
1.0 km away
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs
0.3 km away
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
0.6 km away
EB Hotel Miami Airport
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Miami Springs Inn? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK