“Amazing food!”
Review of Ceviches by Divino

Ceviches by Divino
Ranked #18 of 58 Restaurants in Miami Springs
Reviewed 6 June 2018

OMG this place is so good! We had an overnight layover in Miami and wanted something interesting to eat. This place was awesome! We ordered a few different things and shared. We got the ceviche trio, the causa with fried shrimp, grilled octopus skewers, and quinoa salad. Everything was so fresh and delicious. We also had yummy passion fruit pisco sours.

The service was friendly.

The only challenge is how small the place is. They only have a few tables and it seems like they wouldn't be able to accommodate large groups. We did see a family with a baby and the restaurant had an extra-tall high chair to accommodate for the fact that most of the tables are high-tops.

I wish I lived here so I could eat at Ceviches by Divino more often!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

When I pulled up I was sure I was in the wrong place. I even contemplated the two restaurants across the street but I figured lets give it a go. The food was excellent. I had a white fish ceviche appetizer and a beef skillet/pot with these delightful crispy potatoes in the bottom. For me, the down sides include the metal stools are a bit uncomfortable after 20-30 minutes and beer only. I would have appreciated a nice glass of wine or a margarita.

Reviewed 29 May 2018

Was surprised. Met some friends there on a whim. Was surprised how sophisticated and delicious the dishes were. Everything was really good. We all shared like 6 different plates. Been dying to go back but my wife doesn't like ceviche. If you like Ceviche and seafood this place is really worth trying.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

Ceviches by Divino has been on my radar for a while now but since its a decent distance away from where I live I've just been waiting on the right opportunity to come for me to go. Finally, my birthday rolled around and I couldn't have been happier with eating here for such a wonderful lunch of my favorite cuisine: Peruvian!

Upon arriving, I noted how small the restaurant seemed but whoever designed the interior did really well in creating proper seating in what seems to be a small space and creating the perfect rustic but modern ambiance!

The Peruvian inspired fusion menu is simple and also offers tasty looking twists such as causa sushi rolls. It was just my boyfriend and I eating so we decided to order the an appetizer plus an entree to chair. We started with the Pulpo Anticuchero $10 which was pretty much beautiful large pieces of octopus served on skewers with anticucho seasoning over a bed of corn and potato. I LOVED THIS! I could literally eat that everyday and die happy----it was absolutely delicious. tender, smoky, and flavorful. Next we ordered the Beef Arroz Chauffa $12. I don't normally order fried rice when eating out but based upon friends recommendations and other reviews did I decide to try it----- it blew me away! It was fantastic; especially served in a small skillet that retained the smoky flavor of the tender grilled beef! I would definitely order this again.

I do also have to note the phenomenal service I received. I'm sorry to say that I cannot remember his name but if the business owner reads this, he has glasses and is from Ecuador (he also said great things about you)! Our server was completely attentive but with a wonderful formality in his serving skills that truly elevated our dining experience. He also was very knowledgeable about the food and could identify the tiny sprout with so much flavor in my rice!

Overall I will most definitely be returning and recommending this restaurant to others because of their perfect service, fantastic food, and affordable prices!

IG:@KFitzEats

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Truly enjoyed my dinner here! The staff was helpful and attentive without being smothering. The ceviche de mercado was a great combo of flavors and a good size. The causa was also really good. Thanks, I'll be coming back!