“Still one of the best in the country.”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 63 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$ 50 - US$ 80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
Reviewed 12 May 2016

Visited for the 2nd time. First visit was almost 20 years ago and I still remember the steak and lobster from that evening. This time all these years later and with totally different decor. I ordered the porterhouse. It will be remembered for the next 20 years. Hands down the best tasting steak I've had since the first one all those years ago. I travel a lot and I try to always find the best steakhouses when I'm out and about. If Shula's in Miami lakes isn't the best it is very close. It is my number 1 pick.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 4 May 2016 via mobile

My friend Carlos and I were in the mood for a steak. We decided to try Shula's Steak House (big Dolphins fan). We were served by Yancho and Armando who provided great service and they have such great team work that left us impressed. I had cowboy ribeye which I can only described with one word, delicious! Carlos had the fillet Minot which he said was tender and juice. This was a great experience. If you're in the mood for steak, look no further!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 27 April 2016 via mobile

From beginning to end, the experience exceeded expectations. Drinks at the bar with Saray were delectable. Dinner with our server Armando (who was outstanding) was deeeeelicious! Salvador also added his personal touch to enhance our experience. The "Mixed grill" with crab cake and seared scallops was ridiculous! Apple cobbler finished the night off with a bang! Thank you for a memorable evening!!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 16 April 2016 via mobile

My biggest takeaway from Shula's that I remember is that the bar tender was exceptionally nice, engaging, and helpful that made the dinner experience really nice while traveling on business. The steak, sides, and wine was really good and of the quality you would expect. The atmosphere was what was expected for a steakhouse although it could use some updating. Lastly, it was an expensive meal and I would like to try Shula's 2 the next time to see how it compares.

Date of visit: March 2016
1  Thank JTM125
Reviewed 21 March 2016

To keep it simple wife and I ordered 12 oz fillet, 24 oz roasted prime rib, au gratin potatoes and dessert. Perfect, cooked to order, best roasted prime rib in a long time, take the extra home for a great sandwich. Au gratin all good, dessert fine, wine good, can't ask for more if you want a steak night out. Its not overly busy an added plus, service is professional, and attentive. Wine prices are reasonable with a nice selection of the worlds vintages. So sit and enjoy.

Date of visit: March 2016