“Conch conch conch”

Snappers Fish and Chicken
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is some of the best conch that Ive ever had in my life. Being from south carolina we cant get conch thats done right.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I come home to Miami, Snappers is the only place I would get conch and shrimp from. It's always plenty left for leftovers and the food is always delicious. The conch, shrimp and chicken is delicious. I can't wait to go back soon. Yummy!!!

3  Thank Reen0040
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I have heard good things about Snappers. This is the second time I have eaten here and the food is excellent. It's a little pricey but its good none the less. The food is always hot and the service was good. The menu has a lot going on and I was rushed while taking the order but it was worth it.

1  Thank qtpiein757
Reviewed 13 April 2017

Only reason I don't give Snapper's a higher rating is that I am not big fan of fried fish, shell fish and potatoes. But I have friends in Miami Gardens, who are big fans.

1  Thank iramccown
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

I always get lunch specials here $6/7 deals fresh fish and seafood. Came for dinner same plate was $10/11 same plate no difference. Learned my lesson and I'll see u before 3pm

2  Thank Amclymon