“Service with a Smile”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Thank you for your professional and effective service during my daughters wedding 5/19/12. Special thank you to Gelin and team for going beyond the call of duty. The food was tap class and the staff greated with a smile. Many of my guests asked and was impressed by your services. I will continue to tell people about the part you played in making that special day even more special. thank you from the Samuels and Johnson family.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Paulette1Samuels
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Stadium Hotel

Reviewed 4 May 2012

I enjoyed my stay at the El Palacio in Miami Gardens FL. The sunrise and sunset from the balcony window was so beautiful as I laid in my bed. The staff is very friendly and helpful whenever you need anything. It is also close to shopping and resturants. I will be staying there again on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 831KG2012
Reviewed 25 April 2012

By far the most horrible hotel I have ever seen. Our first room had an issue with the heat and our second room they transferred to was even worse. There was dried urine all over the bathroom floor and toilet and a used toothbrush in the sink. I checked out after they didn't offer to clean it up or anything. They also said they would refund me but lied about that. The next morning I called for the manager and I just got the run around. I stayed there for the Orange Bowl and all the locals I ran into told me what a scam this place is. Don't judge the hotel by the pictures. The carpets are stained and nasty throughout the whole hotel. Stay in Miami, DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Do not stay here, all the room are nasty.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joe B
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2012

Management disagrees with this review. This guest stayed here back in January for our National Orange Bowl Event. The hotel was completely sold out and the policy for cancellation was 21 days out from the event for full refunds. The guest tried to cancel the day of arrival which was 1/3/2012 and demanded a full refund. Our policy was clearly stated. As the guest entered the hotel not wanting to be here, he found every excuse to get out of this prepaid National event reservation. The hotel took it upon ourselves to actually give him one night refund which was issued 1/4/2012 per our records. This apparently was not good enough and this guest continued to complain and make untrue comments about urine on the floor, toothbrushes in the sinks, and air conditioners not working. It has been 4 months since this took place and the guest is upset because he did not win the chargeback that he tried to get thru visa. We were made aware of the guest not getting the additional night refund by visa on 3/26/12. We clearly feel we went the extra step by refunding 1 night back on this very busy and sold out event. Again our cancel policy was very clear. Please read all of our guest’s comments on this page and visit our website to further validate what a great time Orange Bowl guests had here at the hotel. We had very satisfied guests, fun atmosphere, with clean accommodations.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

The rooms are very clean and spacious. The staff is extremely friendly. I love to stay at the hotel often because of its location to the casino, stadium and the Florida Turnpike. The amenities they have are great the pool area is awesome as well as the gym and the mini golf course they have. I must say this is one of my favorite hotels in South Florida.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank William H
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Have been staying at this property since it was Joe Robbie Holiday Inn,However,last stay proved unpleasant as the mattresses are now virtual "Cots"..low to the floor and "Bad"

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2012

Sorry for the inconvenience with the beds. We replace our bedding on a regular basis. I would really like to know the room number you stayed in so we can change the bedding in question. We appreciate your feed back and hope you visit again.
Thanks

9.6 km away
Seminole Hard Rock Hotel Hollywood
9.7 km away
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK