“Fantastic Family Day - Something for Everyone”
Review of Miami Native Tours

and up
Private Half Day Miami City Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Off Beat City Tours of Miami's best spots. Always stop at Wynwood and a manatee spot. Everglades tours go farther than any other operator to Big Cypress and 10,000 Islands, the two best parts of the Everglades. Love cruise pax with late hotel check ins or late flights!
Reviewed 25 January 2018

johnny s, Owner at Miami Native Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2018

All reviews
"miami"
in 21 reviews

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Reviewed 15 December 2017 via mobile

We are a small group with four people (me and my friends).

John is really a great guide who is reliable and knowledgeable. He picked up us from hotel on time and told us the history and the cultures of Everglades area. We saw a lot of beautiful animals on the way. When we were at 10,000 islands stop, we got the best captain who is experienced. The captain knows where and how we can see more dolphins and how to let them get closer to us! In addition, we tried the delicious stone crab and took airboat. After our tour, John gave us some valuable advise for our following days in Miami.

Trust me, John is the best choice you can find in Miami!

1  Thank Yijie Z

EJ. Your group was so cool! I love the picture of us. After your group, 3 other Chinese groups followed your lead in doing the 7 hour tour. All of them were so appreciative of the tour but it was your group that brought me the luck to have such nice people. I posted the video on my instagram with you guys screaming when the dolphin jumped out of the water hunting down their mullet dinner. Guests like your group make my job a fun job. Thx!

Reviewed 14 September 2017

My daughter and I didn't want to take the touristy tour that included alligator wrestling (UGH). We found Trip Advisor reviews for Miami Native Tours and called John. He was so astoundingly accommodating. He completely structured the tour to our particular interests. We spent 7 wonderful and entertaining hours with him. He made it feel like a perfect fit. The entire experience was worth every penny we paid.

2  Thank Volunteer2002
johnny s, Owner at Miami Native Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Best of all, you barely made it out of town before Irma beat us up! I look forward to you coming back in the winter for the city tour and manatees!

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Me and my wife took John's city tour in August 2017 and could not recommend this enough! John picked us up from our hotel and took us on a comprehensive, entertaining and in-depth tour of the city through its various areas and districts. John allowed a number of stopping points where we could get out and experience aspects of the city on foot - we stopped at Wynwood Walls, a hotel in Coral Gables and at a Cuban market to grab some food.

John was a fantastic tour guide and covered so many facets of the city from its history and its culture, to its people and the diversity of the surrounding areas. He was incredibly personable and we really feel that, after the tour, we have a much better understanding of Miami as a whole.

I would recommend this to anyone looking for a tour of the city, young or old, and would definitely recommend taking the tour early on in your holiday if you get the chance - John's recommendations and explanations of the various areas and tourist spots around the city enhanced our experience following the tour; for example John recommended we take a cycle down South Beach following our tour, which was definitely a trip highlight!

2  Thank Jordan S

I love that you finished the day with the recommended bike trail around South Beach! I try to show you what you can't see on your own and point you in the right direction to places you are better off exploring on your own. A very nice couple to have on board!