US$ 269
US$ 212
Marriott Hotels
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 255/night.

Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$ 333
US$ 284
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 380
US$ 338
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 398/night.

Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 278
US$ 261
  • Beachfront
The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$ 310
US$ 284
  • Pool
Hilton Cabana Miami Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 192
US$ 163
  • Beachfront
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$ 326
US$ 313
Priceline
3,794 results
All reviewssunday pool partysouth beachpool areapool staffgreat musicgreat poolocean viewbeach servicelong weekendbeach accessamazing servicelincoln roadlounge chairsan umbrellanobuterrazakenny
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

It was a wonderful experience, loved the mix of excellent and friendly service from Anika and Sara at front desk, Mike at the bar, Dana and Jojo at the pool, the view to the beach from our balcony, the pool area with nice music (not too loud and crazy) and access to the beach and location of hotel.
We appreciate Anika and Sara for accommodating our needs and being professional and warm at the same time.
Thanks! Looking forward to come back!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ramon_Yepez, Director of Front Office at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Such a lovely review, Mariana A! It's always a pleasure to read reviews such as yours! Knowing that your stay with us was such a memorable one makes up absolutely stoked! I will most definitely make sure to share your kind praise with the mentioned staff! Come back soon! We hope to see you sooner then later!

Reviewed 12 July 2017

The location can't be beat. We didn't need our car for the 3 days we were there. Check in was smooth and staff was very helpful. We had a lovely ocean view also overlooking the pool. I like the Shore Club because it is a little more laid back than some of the other SB properties and the pool and dining areas are filled with green plants with a tropical feel. Concierge Ken was helpful in getting us bikes and arranging a workout. Good securtiy throughout the property. Gym is small and not well laid out. Overall, good value, great location we'll be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Ramon_Yepez, Director of Rooms at Shore Club South Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests yogagirl1111! The location of our property is prime. We are directly on the beach and just blocks from all the hottest spots. So glad that you enjoyed the blissful view of the ocean, and the service from our team overall. I will most definitely make sure that Ken is recognized for his hard work. We'd love to welcome you back sooner then later!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Check-in was welcoming and helpful. I booked on Priceline and I was then informed that I would be downgraded to a queen size room ocean front when I purchased a king room ocean front. sheets were stained with what seemed to be blood stained across them. View was beautiful from the balcony on the 15th floor. T.V signal was poor next to unwatchable. Pool was beautiful and service was good. restaurant was also good.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Morgans Hotel Group

Hello there HYST and thank you for sharing your feedback with us, and all of our future guests! Glad that you had a positive check-in experience. It's a shock to read that the sheets in your bed had stains on them. Our room attendants deep clean the rooms, and then they are checked by a supervisor prior to handing them over to guests. I will make sure that the housekeeping director is aware of this. I wish that we were aware of the signal that you experienced with the TV when you were in house. We would have sent a maintenance personnel up to take a look at this. Great to know that you enjoyed the pool and the service, as well as the restaurant. We hope that you would come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Overall the pictures online is what you get. Nothing crazy. Does have direct access to the beach which is well worth it. The building we stayed in smelled very humid in the entryways and the hallways we're very hot and humid. Rooms were minimal, clean, and a/c worked well. Large amounts of air fresheners used throughout resort. Pool area was nice and the calm atmosphere at night with the lanterns were nice. My last night there, we got back from a walk and decided to go to the beach. Stupidly, we did not go back to the room to put our wallets and phones away. While we were in the water, someone swiped our bag from between our chairs. Hotel security did nothing, basically told us there was nothing they could do. One highlight of the experience was the concierge. Ms. V Perez (I believe it was spelt Vanucha, sorry for the misspelling) was very helpful. She made great recommendations and great customer service letting us use her computer and phone when we needed to form a plan for getting home the next day without cash or ID.
They did charge my credit card for the in room minibar which I never touched. After saying I would dispute it with Visa, A/R said they would remove the charges. Overall for the small savings, location, and beach access it's not a bad stay. Being my first visit to Miami, it was fine. Regrettably, even though I should have known better, it's ashame that there is no type of security on the beach. For new comers to Miami, it happens often so don't make the same mistake we did. At the airport 3 people ahead of us had their wallets swiped.

To sum it up, the hotel is fine. Be ready to spend, and don't bring valuables to the beach and you'll be fine. 10 min walk to Lincoln Blvd, 15 mins to Espanola way, 20-30 mins walking to Ocean Blvd.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple

Good Afternoon David R,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing your recent experience. We are located directly on the beach, with an easy access which is great. I am sorry that you felt that the entryways and the hallways had a humid smell to them. We use odor eliminating sprays which our guests love, so it strikes us to read that your sense of smell went beyond those sprays. I am glad that you enjoyed your room, the cleanliness of it, the A/C, pool area and the atmosphere. We always advise our guests to keep on eye on their belongings. When an item has gone missing we would advise the guest to file a police report. I see that the highlight of your experience was the service that Vachira (one of our concierges) provided you with. She is absolutely amazing and knows all the hot spots and what popping at all times. She has the best recommendations for all dining, shopping and partying ventures. :)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

My girlfriend and I always stay here when visiting Miami. This was our 3rd trip and always exceeds our expectation.
The rooms are simple and clean... and facilities (pool and beach) are great, and the staff are superb!
Few shout outs:
Mario - Front desk manager. Very friendly and greeted us warmly. He even upgraded our stay which we are most grateful for!
Both waitress's, Amanda and Nicole, were always attentive to our needs and always had a smile when serving us... great girls!
Vachira - runs the conceirge team! Always knows the best spots Miami has to offer, and is fantastic in getting things sorted!
Highly recommend this place, and already cannot wait to revisit in a few months. Thanks guys for a great stay.. look forward to seeing you soon!

p.s. your chicken tenders served at the pool are awesome!!!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Hat’s off to you too, sumaer2017! Thank you for such an outstanding review. Our team takes great pride in not only personalizing every stay, but offering assistance whatever the situation. I truly appreciate you mentioning Mario, Amanda, Nicole and Vachira by name as well. It is great to know that the genuine care that you felt from our team resonated and we are incredibly fortunate to have team members like these working with us! Again, I can’t thank you enough for such a glowing review. I can’t wait to welcome you back personally to Shore Club!