16 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$ 341
FindHotelUS$ 199
Lol.travelUS$ 388
1,422 results
All reviews l occitane front desk family pool ocean front adult pool amazing service beautiful hotel lobby bar the hotel manager an umbrella girls trip took great care pool staff the entire staff love this hotel art deco valet parking
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

As a Marriott Titanium Elite Member , they did not honor ANY of these rewards or perks that come along with this status. My confirmed early check in - no. High floor - no. Complimentary check in reward - no. When asked about the Marriott Bonvoy rewards, they give a non- descript answer. This really is not acceptable as a Marriott Titanium Elite Member.
The Resort is beautiful. The hotel is beautiful. The beach is beautiful. Very well maintained and lovely resort atmosphere.
The staff can be very slow at times. I’ve heard from other patrons that this is true across Miami in general. What’s not cool is food taking 1+ hour to get served to you.
Overall the hotel is beautiful and has a lot to live up to. Marriott needs to take a deeper look at its every day operations.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jacqueline Lejart, General Manager at Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2021

Voyage25221522462,
Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. We are sorry to see we were unable to offer an early check in or an upgraded room on a higher floor, which is based upon our availability. We appreciate you as a loyal Marriott Titanium Elite guest and we hope you will be our guest again.

Reviewed 28 May 2021 via mobile

As a Marriott premium elite lifetime member it saddens me to write a less than stellar review for this property. We booked our room months ago and follow up proactively days before arrival to confirm my room as let’s face it it’s Miami and service here is entitled I feel. Upon arrival I bell check my luggage until room is ready and when my notice comes in via bobcat app my room is ready I call the Conceirge service and ask for my badge to be delivered to my room. Two hours later I have to go to desk as my mobile key didn’t work and my keys still weren’t ready.... I had the foresight to ask if my bags were delivered and they were not. Then I get to my room and every single service/Conceirge service ask (toilettes, slippers) we had to call twice. The kicker is we asked at 6:30 pm to have the pull out set up as there are no extra pillows, linens in the room for the extra Sergio and at 11:00pm we make it back after dinner and surprise- no turndown service. We call and no clue we asked and of course at this hour housekeeping is gone... I know it’s Miami and you hear the service is poor and maybe I need to level my expectations but everything we have asked for is what is stated in the room amenities and every full service Marriott Bonvey accommodates easily, except here.

I will say the food and drinks are spot on. I highly recommend the restaurant and bars on property. Shrimp tacos, drinks and key lime pie are stellar at the pool/beach. The restaurant is delicious, the risotto, Branson’s, wine list, are stellar.

However the @your service or convertible needs a major overhauls to be at the standard of full service autograph collection property. Not only as a lifetime elite member- should not have to ask two or three times for amenities.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Jacqueline Lejart, General Manager at Cadillac Hotel & Beach Club, Autograph Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

901amandam,
Thanks for sharing your feedback from your stay with us. We are sorry to see that we fell short in service and for the inconvenience this caused we sincerely apologize.
We truly hope you will be giving us another chance and returning as our guest in the future.

Reviewed 27 May 2021

As a former employee of Four Seasons, I know what a perfect hotel stay is all about - and the Cadillac team has that sharp service standard around every corner. The team should be very proud of the hospitality experience they are providing to guests at this beautifully located resort. The check-in was flawless (thanks V) and the Bungalow Bar is a beachside gem with remarkably fresh food and tables directly in the sand (thanks to Yeslin for her warm service). The staff to guest ratio was excellent, even during Memorial Day week. The guest rooms are exceptionally beautiful in their decor and design (and awesome in-room coffee experience). If you have the option of an ocean facing room, I strongly recommend it - though it is a beachfront resort so all guests have easy access to the ocean and complimentary chairs and towels. During our 14-day trip around Florida (including Ritz Carlton and Boca properties) the Cadillac was our best experience by far. Thank you to every team member who made us feel welcome and comfortable.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank sfdann

sfdann,
Thanks for your amazing post and 5Star rating. We appreciate your compliments regarding our entire staff as well as our spacious guest rooms and overall hotel offerings and ambience. We are are you found your 'home away from home' and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

I went to Miami with my family for quick get away.Had an excellent time at the Lobby bar in Cadillac hotel. Was having yummy Italian pizza there by the bar and drinking mojito all night long, they have a DJ playing right at the lobby on Friday night and I met amazing people behind the bar! Thank you guys, can't wait to come back to Miami and chat with my favorite bartenders :)

Trip type: Travelled with family

tashamilk,
Thanks for rating our services and offerings 5Stars. We are glad you had an amazing experience and enjoyed the crafted cocktails and our signature pizza, with chill tunes from our House - DJ, in our Lobby Lounge. We hope you will be our guest again.

Reviewed 26 May 2021 via mobile

They were lovely during the check in/out process. Our room was immaculate. We had a partial view of the beach. The balcony was very large and came with two chairs and a mini table. The bathroom was large with a walk in shower. Staff was extremely friendly. Valet parking was very convenient. When we arrived we had an issue with our TV. It would not connect, however we had a gentleman come after calling down to the front desk. Every time I spoke with someone they greeted me by Miss and my last name. Everyone was professional. I enjoyed that the key would only work for the floor of your room. The only thing I did not like was the construction going on. They started early in the morning around 7 something. If you are a light sleeper this might be a little annoying. I would recommend staying! We will be back!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

LysaPizza,
Thanks for your wonderful feedback. It makes us happy to see that the team made you feel special and cared for and your room was immaculate and spacious - perfect for a comfy stay. We hope you will be our guest again.