US$ 446
US$ 371
US$ 375
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
W South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 443
US$ 395
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 439/night.

The Palms Hotel & Spa(Miami Beach)
US$ 364
US$ 191
US$ 148
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
US$ 485
US$ 397
Official Site
  • Beachfront
Marriott Vacation Club Pulse, South Beach(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$ 244
US$ 227
Priceline
3,525 results
All reviewshappy hourfront deskfree drinkssouth beachjacuzzi tubairport shuttlefree shuttlewet williesfree upgradesun deckenjoyed my stayocean drivebeach towelsmini barnight lifeart decobartender
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

When the hotel is finished, it will be a reasonable option, but our experience was not so. The primary issue was being opposite a room with heavy construction and finishing activity (loud power tools of varied functions) from early in the morning.

Construction aside, this is probably going to be a noisy hotel, with a lot of hard surfaces and low insulation. We could hear a room at the other end of the corridor until 3am.

The refurbished rooms themselves are quite nice, attractive even. Attention to detail could be better, with sloping floors, creaky doors that don't shut properly, and an absence of power points beside the bed. The bathroom was also in worse condition than the room. But it's fairly typical of an old character building and the bones are good.

Location is good. In the heart of the shopping and dining district.

Give it a couple of months and this will be better I am sure.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank thepolarbeer
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2015

Hello to you! It's wonderful of your to choose Chesterfield for your South Beach accommodations, we're glad you did. We hope you'll come back and visit again in the future. All of my best,

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Overall, my stay at Chesterfield was great! The location is perfect! We were walking distance from the beach, plenty of restaurants and shopping.

Favorite things: 1) the location 2) the complimentary happy hour and 3) complimentary beach towel rental

Least favorite: 1) slow valet service

At check-in, the staff was accommodating, when there was a room mix up. We were upgraded to a king suite, 318. For the price & location, room was nice size (larger than rooms I previously had on SoBe which were not that big). The ambiance and decor was cute and seductive-like. However, I must warn its noisy in the morning. 318 is near an alley and the morning trash pick up is a bit annoying but there not much the goal can do about that. Also, the bed isn't five-star comfortable but gets the gets done.

In summary, I would stay again.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Awesome! We are so ecstatic to read all of your wonderful mentions on your Chesterfield visit. We love to hear from our happy and satisfied guests. We will look forward to seeing you again next time. Cheers!

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Found this boutique hotel online when our family decided to spend the night in South Beach. Wasn't sure what we were getting into because the price was so reasonable! But we all loved the funky charm, fashionable rooms and very friendly service. It's only 2 blocks from the ocean and across the street from the famous Mango club, which was great for our 20+ year old kids (we didn't have to worry that they would get lost if they drank too much). We would all highly recommend this hotel - and this recommendation comes from middle-aged parents and their millennial adult children!!!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Great! Hello there! We're delighted to read you had such a pleasant stay on South Beach and Chesterfield took care of all of your needs. We will hope to see you again real soon. All of my best,

Reviewed 29 December 2015

Exceeded our expectations especially the room size & beds. We travelled with 2 adults & 3 kids ages from 13, 10 & 8 and the room had 2 double/queen sized beds as well as bunks. Location was very central to everything in South beach and within walking distance, had read previous reviews where the noise was an issue but not for us, we were in an upstairs room. Bathroom was clean also.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family

Nice! Hi there and thank you! We are elated you loved our awesome accommodations and nice location, perfect for getting to all of the South Beach fun. All of my best,

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 December 2015 via mobile

Last night I try to make the checking at this hotel. My reservation goes from 27 to 30 December. I was with my 3 year old girl after a 13hr flight And the manager told me they were overbooked and than send me to an apartment. Not a hotel but an apartment. I ask if there was any hotel that he can send me in because I don't feel safe there. He was very rude and say that that was noting that he can do and that was my problem. An then another family comes by to check in. And he miraculous have a room for then. I went to the website of the hotel and the website show that they have rooms for the night I showed him and he said that we were transferred and that noting that he can do. He can't send us to another hotel even thou there was available lots of hotels. And we have to stay there. I never saw a manager so rude even seeing that we have a baby sleeping. I show the photos showing the availability of the room. And we was forced to sleep in that apartment. I never saw that in my hole life. I will never stay there again. And you there are coming make sure they have your room or will happen the same thing to you.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
SBG_GuestRelations, Guest Relations Manager at Chesterfield Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2015

Greetings to you! We thank you for sharing your thoughts and observations on Chesterfield. We will be looking into the details further with management. Thank you. Cheers!