“Love it! Southbeach group is The best option for my holidays”
Review of Chesterfield Hotel

Chesterfield Hotel
Ranked #72 of 212 Hotels in Miami Beach
Reviewed 22 August 2012

Love this hotel, we stay last year for one week but last week we stay at the whitelaw (anothe southbeach group hotel) but we went for breakfast everyday to the chester, cuz Paula makes the best cafe latte in all south beach,but The best thing that it makes The difference is The great staff, would like to say Thank you to The best bartender in south Beach Paula ,our mornings and breakfast were great with your amazing smile and coffee, Thanks to Francesca the recepcionist and to José The doorman for your help in everything that we need!!! Thank you to you all!!! See you next year

• Stayed: August 2012
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

I wasn't sure what to expect when I booked on orbitz a "run of the house" for next to nothing. When I arrived i was stunned. The doors were opened for me the staff was above and beyond friendly. Quick check in, walked me to my room, even asked to carry my backpack for me that only had about 3 changes of clothes in it. When I got to my room I was blown away. Clean, modern, jetted bathtub in thecorner with a romantic type feel. Beds were so comfortable. The little sushi bar was also friendly and tasty and VERY nicely priced. Also a good happy hour. I will recommend this place to everyone. Thank you for an amazing stay

• Stayed: June 2012
Steve_Sbg_Vibe_Mgr, Manager at Chesterfield Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2012

Tahoestus25,

Thanks for taking the time to write such a great review. Its always good to hear all of our hard work payed off. We look forward to your return. Download our new smartphone app for exclusive deals found no where else but there.

Reviewed 20 August 2012

As the title says it I felt as being home amongs family! Starting with the shuttle service from the airport to the hotel. You can't beat that! The driver very helpful and more than willing to answer any and all your questions. I showed up early and could not check in until 3pm which is the standard policy. No worries I made the best of it and sat in the lobby bar and ordered lunch. Execellent food!! There is an option to leave your bags and make your way around South Beach though. Many did such and came back with loads of shopping and seemed very happy. Well at the Lobby Bar Then I met Paula!! Such great customer service and such a person to make you feel at home!! I can go on forever and that is just the begining of a wonderful stay. Such a positive experience the staff makes sure you have. Of many in the staff which my thanks to all the ones that I had the pleasure in interacting with were: Franchesca, Paula, Jose and Ana!!! You have my sincere thanks for making me feel at home! Now my extended family!! Thank you all!!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Edwin B,

Thanks for taking the time to post your review for all Tripadvisor users to read. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. Considering us as your home away from home is an honor. Our team is trained for numerous hours to meet those levels of customer service. Franchesca, Paula, Jose and Ana are great members of our team and will be pleased to hear of your great review. We all look forward to your return.

Reviewed 16 August 2012

This hotel is small but cute. I checked in at around 9pm and they gave me a junior suite upgrade. The rooms are small, but they have everything you would need. The TV is nice and the beds are REALLY nice.

The bathroom is a little lack-luster. The junior suite does not have a bathroom door or shower curtain, which was fine because I was alone. Large Jacuzzi style tub, but my tub's drain didn't stop so I couldn't use the bathtub as a tub, only shower.

The staff were very friendly and helpful. They will not seek you out and pitch things to you, but don't be afraid to ask anything, they're very nice.

The hotel comes with beach towels and you're only a block away from the beach. Complementary drinks for hotel guests from 7-8pm, though I didn't participate. Also includes airport shuttle, though it is every 2 hours, not call-in service. The airport shuttle also serves other hotels, so plan accordingly. It took be about 25 min to get from the airport to hotel and around an hour to get from the hotel to airport, due to other stops.

The neighborhood is nice. There's a bit of a shopping area nearby, a Walgreen's is only a few blocks away, which was very helpful. The beach is very close and restaurants and bars are only a block away.

No pool or gym, but who needs it? You're in South Beach! Go out and explore!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo

Carly Y,

Thanks for taking the time to post such an informative review. We are glade to see you enjoyed your stay and most of our amenities. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

After reading several different reviews about this hotel I was kind of nervous to book, but I thought to myself hey why not. First off the hotel is quite possibly in the best location. One block away from the beach, one block down from great stores, and a block up from Washington, where all the clubs are. The lobby of the hotel was absolutely beautiful, and the staff who helped us were amazing. Pedro was absolutely amazing, as well as Daniel who gave us a free upgrade. I saw the reviews about the noise level being too high from the rooms, but I think people fail to realize that your are staying in Miami. Miami is a party city guys, if you want to stay at a quieter hotel, then you need to stay further up the strip. The noise level is mostly from cars on the street, not the dj in the lobby. We stayed in the building next door to the hotel and never heard any music from the dj. All in all the trip was a nice getaway from me and my friends and we had a ball. I would definitely stay again and plan to on my upcoming trip in November.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends

Marie G,

It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay. Pedro and Daniel are a great addition to our team and we are lucky to have them. They will be pleased to hear about your great review. Check out or new smartphone app to find super low rates for November. We look forward to your return.