“Pain au chocolat in Miami”
Review of La Provence

La Provence
Ranked #6 of 24 Bakeries in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 29 May 2017

My friend and I stopped in here while wandering around south beach on a Sunday morning and it was a great surprise! Amazing baked goods and the latte I had was excellent as well. I'm pretty sure several of the employees speak French as well. The pain au chocolat rivaled any I've had in France. There was a line we we got there but it moved fast and we got our food in a timely manner after we sat down.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The title of this review says it all; the best croissant I have ever tasted. Packed full of buttery flavour! The cafe latte was delicious; a 8/10 rating for such beverage.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Greasy omelette, heavy and overcooked pancakes, not real maple syrup. Better at IHOP and cheaper. Service was extremely slow and staff was overly and falsely friendly. Every item is overpriced. Pancakes were honestly the worst I've ever had, if we can even call them pancakes...

Went in to have good high quality and healthy breakfast and left very dissatisfied.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Great food, great service, great prices. Couldn't have found a better place offering all the qualities we were looking for. Glad ro recommend and hope you enjoy it. We did which is why we went twice during our 3 day stay!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

here I had a croque monsieur;really good price quality; the place is not so good visible from the street;