“The best way to cruise around South Beach”
Review of Citibike

Citibike
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

Citi bikes was the best way to get to know South Beach; we hired them for 4 hours. We went to Southport and cycle all the way to North Beach by the beach side, then we were able to continue cycling on the main road on the bicycle line to the center. We had delicious Chinese meal and we returned the bikes 2 minutes from our hotel. Each bike has a basket which I put my backpack in and strong lights for you to see and to be seeing. I recommend this service 100%.

All reviews
"citibank"
in 5 reviews
"backpack"

Reviewed 27 January 2018

I had a terrible experience with this company. The bikes are old and badly maintained and the docking stations are faulty. Every bike I rented had a fault from not staying in 3rd gear (top gear) or the seat not staying up etc. However the worst part was being told I hadn't returned my bike when I had and had even gone to the trouble of checking it was secure in the docking station twice. It's too long a story to go into here but I was threatened with an $800 fee and when reading the small print which we all sign on screen before renting the bike I see I'm not only liable for that but also all their costs if I take them to court to get the money back (even if I win... which surely cannot be legal). Their customer service is useless and rude and did very little to try to recover the bike and it wasn't until I cancelled my card and told them I would not pay unless ordered to by a court that 48 hours after going missing the bike suddenly turned up (where I had docked it). So basically their technology failed and I was going to have to pay for it. You will too unless you gather evidence each time you dock you bike. Very unprofessional and very poor customer service all round. I bank with Citibank so I'm writing to them to tell them they have put their name to a very bad group of people making money out of innocent tourists with a very poor product.

1  Thank jadd1010
Reviewed 22 January 2018

First time it takes 3 minutes to enter (credit card needed) - afterwards even faster - many stations - great concept

Reviewed 19 January 2018

It was easy to find a bike and to park it again. Makes it really pleasant to explore the boardwalk and thus the long beach in each direction.