“Great fish”

Ranked #14 of 1,232 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Italian Restaurand and Brick Oven Wood Fired Pizza. Authentic Italian Cuisine and Gourmet Pizza. Taste the flavors of our Authentic Italian recipes, (Appetizer, Pasta Risotto, Fish and Meat Main Courses, Salads, Desserts)especially prepared for you with tender loving cure. Our crusty thin Gourmet Pizza is prepared with daily fresh dough naturally leavened and best fresh ingredients. It is Perfectly baked in our Wood fired Brick oven, to bring out the texture, full flavor and aroma, adhering to the traditional and authentic Italian receipe. Our mission is delighting our Customers with Authentic Italian Food in a genuine atmosphere.
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I have been visiting gol 3 times, always had a great meal, they offer fresh Fish like Branzino or Lobster and a very very good pizza.
The staff is very nice and friendly the price are way below the Miami Beach average
From now every time that I will visit Miami Beach Gol will be my place

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Every time I come to this place it's like visiting Italy. The food, the staff and the whole setting here is Authentic Italian. And, just like in many Italian restaurants, the owner quite often comes out to talk to guests and get their feedback on the food or talk about specials.
Last weekend I had a fantastic freshest branzino fish,- highly recommend!

Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

I was visiting Miami and very glad I stopped here to eat, during lunch time with my wife. She ordered pasta and I ordered pizza. Both was awesome I loved this place. The first impression I just entered was ''Welcome to Italy''. I wish I could eat here everyday. Not expensive, it was very cheep for miami and service was awesome. Italian beer for $4.5 pizzas from $12. And my pizza was huge. Easily for 2 people.
The owner stopped by asked how is everything, and I feel like they really care about you. Amazing. Good luck to you Gol !!! I will come back

Reviewed 26 February 2017 via mobile

We shared a pepperoni pizza and Napolitana. Both were close to perfection. Thin crust, sweet tangy sauce and just the right quality of cheese and toppings.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

This pizza reminded us of our trip to Italy. Very authentic and the ingredients are the best. Had the pepperoni and sausage pizza and our friends had the margarita pizza. Both were great. Also they have a nice selection of Italian wines. Will def go back asap