“If you like risotto, you are going to love Grazie”
Review of Grazie - CLOSED

Grazie
Price range: US$ 25 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Seventh
Description: Home made bread, pasta, desserts, sauces, great steaks and seafood.The best Italian food with the best atmosphere.For the summer time enjoy a set three course menu for $35.00 including appetizer, main and dessert.GRAZIE
Reviewed 27 August 2012

I have walked pass this restaurant for years and never tried it but it was a late Tuesday night after work and decided to have something before going home. I was not very hungry so their Risotto Porcini side order at $12 sounded like a good idea and I went with that. First, when I sat down, the waiter came immediately to get my drink order and brought pesto with warm bread (love that!). As far as the risotto, it was by far the best one I had in Miami (and I know risotto because my mother used to make it all the time). It was creamy and delicious, perfect temperature and the cheese on top complemented all of the flavors. The ambiance is very pleasing and the service was outstanding for Miami Beach standards.

There are newer reviews for Grazie

Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

I'm a local and this is a tourist trap. First why all the male servers??? No woman??? Isn't that against the law?? The servers and owners are very pushy. They try to upsell and get you out of there asap. The food is below average. I had the lasagna and fake carbonara. Not authenic what's so ever! The $11 meatball was all bread crumbs. The caprese salad had one tomato!!!! Ciaooo

Reviewed 22 August 2012

Our frequent trips to South Beach would not be complete without dinner at our favorite restaurant Grazie. Cuisine, wine selections, ambiance - and above all the welcoming, professional staff are exceptional.

1  Thank Wendy C
Reviewed 19 August 2012

I seriously am in love with Grazie. Everytime i go i am welcomed and feel like family. The waiters will remember you, but more importantly the owners Moshe and Saloman treat you like family.

My favorite dishes are the truffle garlic bread, the crepe which is so amazing that i insist on having it as my entrée and pumpkin ravioli. The burrata cheese is delectable, and their lobster bisque is so yummy.

Writing this review is making me want to go back this week. The prices are a tad bit expensive, but the portions are huge and you can easily share an entree.

oh i forgot! Try the cantaloupe martini and the coconut mojito.

1  Thank jbatty74
Reviewed 30 July 2012

If you look for good food and excellent service, it's a good place. But keep in mind that:
- there is no terrace
- place is a bit small / better to book
- it's somewhat pricey