“Best Wagyu ever”

Stripsteak by Michael Mina
Reserve with OpenTable
Stripsteak by Michael Mina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 1,235 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The classic American Steakhouse offers the highest quality cuts from the on-site aging room and butcher shop. The restaurant also features a world-class selection of fresh seafood, homemade pasta, and decadent desserts.
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

I visited the restaurant with my mum.
The staff was very friendly and professional.
We ordered the Wagyu and the Ribeye.
Both plates were delicious.
I also highly recommend the Bread Pudding which is huge but really good.
Size of the dishes is generous.
Price high but according quality.
Thanks for this wonderful evening! Will come back for sure.

Date of visit: September 2016
Fontainebleau H, Manager at Stripsteak by Michael Mina, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2016

Dear cm_talvez,

Thank you for taking the time to post this positive review. Here at StripSteak| Fontainebleau, we focus on providing the best dining experience for our guest and genuinely appreciate your compliments. We look forward to having you back for another unforgettable experience.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

so as the title attests, i was drunk in Miami. wow. what a surprise! we were here for a conference and i had three drinks at the Lobby bar and i was done. However, i realized that i was hungry so we ended up at StripSteak. I did not know this place. but i quickly learned. the atmosphere was great. the staff attentive. and after the appetizer, i was no longer drunk and so had the pleasure of actually enjoying both the service and the food. the food was REALLY good. Incredible No. Very good? Absolutely. A bit pricey but again this is Miami.

overall, a very good experience and i would highly recommend. PS. definitely order the fillet.

Date of visit: April 2016

Dear shark4rk,

Thank You for the kind words and great review. We are lucky to have you join us! We look forward to your next visit to the Fontainebleau and to StripSteak!

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

Excellent service, and encyclopaedia of a wine list and very knowledgable staff - I had the filet steak which was outstanding and my wife had the salmon which she said was also delicious.. Highly recommended

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank JamesGuildford_UK

Dear JamesGuildford_UK,

We are very pleased that you experienced a memorable time here at StripSteak | Fontainebleau! It was certainly our pleasure to have your with us. We want our guests to feel our pride in their experience. We look forward to hosting you again soon

Reviewed 4 September 2016 via mobile

We were a party of 6 enjoying various items on and off of the Miami spice menu, drinking wine and celebrating my girlfriends 25th Birthday on Miami Beach. Our server Raphael and his backup staff were very professional throughout dinner and dessert as we enjoyed the company at our table on this celebratory night.

However when I brought up the priorly discussed corkage fee, the general manager David Borowik was not willing to stand by what I was told, by his staff, prior to my dinner. Mr Borowik had no sympathy for the inconvenience and was also very dismissive and disrespectful by turning his back on me and simply walking away after stating only, "that is the policy." I had to have someone ask him to return in order to give me his name, as well as his business card, since he had not introduced himself on his table approach.

I am very disappointed with my first experience since I chose this restaurant to celebrate my Girlfriend's 25th birthday, and went out of my way to call the restaurant beforehand to discuss details and arrangements and was left feeling mislead and unappreciated as a guest in their establishment.
The food and wait staff was enjoyable and what I had hoped for, but the way I was treated by a general manager, of all the staff, had me leaving the restaurant with a very bad taste for their hospitality.

Date of visit: August 2016
3  Thank DSTORMD

Dear DSTORMD,

We appreciate your detailed feedback. Our goal is to deliver an outstanding service level, and I will certainly review your comments with our Team Members. We are sincerely disappointed to hear of the dissatisfaction with your stay. We hope to have the opportunity to one day serve you again.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Strip Steak Miami is by far the best teak house in Miami. I sat at the bar for dinner. The stuff was very professional, knowledgeable, and confident with the menu. When the food arrived , I was impressive with the decoration and presentation for the food runner. It was just amazing. I could not wait to have the first bite of the Lobster Pot in my mouth. It was incredible delicious, there is not words to describe the great experience I had at Strip Steak, I will definitely go back.

Date of visit: August 2016

Dear benjaminamaya27,

Thank you for your visit and review! Your feedback motivates our team to continue to provide stellar customer service to each of our guests. It was a pleasure to serve you and We look forward to your return soon!