“Great wild mushroom flatbread”
Review of Cleo

Cleo
Ranked #42 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 30
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Named OpenTable's "50 Hottest Restaurants in the U.S.", Cleo, is pleased to announce its newest location in the heart of South Beach at The Redbury Hotel. Cleo captures the vibrancy of Mediterranean-inspired cuisine, where new yet familiar flavors are enhanced by worldly charm. The award- winning Chef Danny Elmaleh takes you on a culinary adventure, adapting his original Cleo menu with local South Beach ingredients. Enjoy delicious shareable plates, mezzes, flatbreads and hand crafted cocktails in a warm and intimate yet energetic atmosphere.
Reviewed 28 November 2015

Popped in for a drink and enjoyed a wonderful mushroom flatbread with hen of the woods mushrooms. Drinks and service were also good.

SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment! Our mushroom flatbread is certainly a crowd-pleaser! Please reach out to me directly for your next reservation at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com

Reviewed 28 November 2015

First of all, bring a torch ! You will be given a menu, and even with glasses, a streetlight, and the best will in the world, you will not be able to decipher it !
Secondly, be prepared to wait for your food and drink: my second course arrived while I was halfway through my first, and my husband still hadn't anything to eat.
The glass of wine I ordered arrived with the bill,and we only got the salt and pepper when we were ready to go.
But,worst of all ,the food is not that good,but you won't be able to see it anyway !

1  Thank Lynn A
SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Thank you for your feedback. It was helpful to our team and we are working on improvingour lighting. We hope you will come back and visit us again soon. It would be a pleasure to make your reservation next time! Please don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

We came here for thanksgiving dinner and we were not disappointed. From the srrvice to the food to the atmosphere and decor, this place has it all. Everyrhing we tried was delicious. They do a take on tapas style dishes (small plates intended to be shared). The grilled octopus was exquisite as well as the grilled steak.

I would recommend this place to anyone!

SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts! We are so pleased that you enjoyed the time you spent with us! Please reach out to me for your next reservation at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com.

Reviewed 27 November 2015 via mobile

Absolutely fell in love with this place. Great vibe, lighting, decor, with very attentive hosts and servers. Started with cucumber and yogurt, flavorful, kumomoto oysters, dressed, we're perfect! Brussel sprouts are not to be missed. Greek salad full of flavor, everything is super fresh! Had the kale flatbread, blew away our expectations, delicious and light. Branzino cooked perfectly, light and complimented well. Good wine by the glass as well. Terrific unrushed experience with great atmosphere and fantastic people. Not to be missed on a trip to Miami.

SBE L, Manager at Cleo, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2015

We really appreciate you leaving such a positive comment! I will definitely share your sentiments with the rest of my team. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me for your next reservation at Rima.Khalil@TheRedbury.com.

Reviewed 26 November 2015

Great food, good service, a nice place to enjoy the evening in Miami Beach. Would recommend. Just make sure you make a reservation. It got busy fast.