1,901 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo jean george white marble beautiful hotel mid beach pool staff an umbrella ocean view private beach resort fee beach service luxury hotel long weekend the ritz carlton
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying at the edition and was very concerned and worried as to if it would be good because it was our first time. Turns out one of the best ones I’ve been in Miami. The service was amazing! From the room service to the pool. The beach and pool caught me off guard with Alejandra’s great assistance and Franco and Thomas check ups to great convos. Highly recommend and for sure reconsidering coming back

Stayed: October 2018
2  Thank mcarthur15684
Alison S, Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear mcarthur15684,

We appreciate your feedback. On behalf of the entire hotel staff, we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting wonderful Miami. We are dedicated to unique and personalized service and are glad you experienced this from the room service, pool, and beach. We'll be sure to let Alejandra, Franco and Thomas know that they made your experience and even more great memorable one.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are still here and I have to write a review. After a grueling month we added a few days’ stay in Miami and chose this hotel. Really needed to relax. THIS IS THE PLACE! From the moment we entered the staff at every point makes us feel sooo welcome. At the pool they overheard me mention the sun was strong and set up an umbrella just in case. The grounds have a very different tranquil feel. Lush vegetation gives a very natural yet impeccable maintained view, and the feeling of tranquility is amazing. There are two pools and one is just about as chill as you can get. There’s even an area with a hammock. During the day we are treated to lotion in the am, sample drinks, and aloe at day’s end. The restaurants are amazing.

Looking for nightlife? Then we discovered the basement — ice skating rink, bowling alley, and club. The on trend rooms are spacious and the baths are thoughtfully designed for two people to be getting ready at the same time The pool opens to a stunning private beach and chairs and towels are complimentary. Unfortunately after hurricane Michael there’s an abundance of seaweed the hotel has been grooming sand every morning to mitigate. The concierge recommended great local restaurants such as 27 around the corner. I just can’t say enough about our stay here and when we travel, especially this trip, we are discerning. Thank you! PS — Amex platinum card holders — this is an Amex fine hotel and the amenities are wonderful — upgrades, breakfast, check in out time, etc. — just adds to the carefree feeling!

Whether looking for an escape or nightlife this is the place. Fantastic service is a given here.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Marie500,

We appreciate your feedback and are so delighted to hear that your stay with us exceeded your expectations and was nothing short of amazing. Our staff are dedicated to genuine and personalized service, made to meet your every need, and we're happy you were able to experience this first hand with the gesture of a surprise umbrella. Our beautiful property was made to make you feel relaxed and right at home as soon as you walk in. Glad to know that you were able to enjoy the location, sample drink, tranquility, delicious cuisine at our restaurants, and unique offerings at Basement.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The hotel is very nice and the rooms are very good. I would return, however I did book connected rooms and at the check in they told me would not be possible (not even door to door). I also paid for the breakfast but, they told me it was not included..

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Well located hotel with modern, white, rooms, expensive taxes and pricey food. The room was too modern for us, very little privacy and treacherous handles on the shower and toilet doors. Very pleasant staff who all were helpful.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear ghs1,

We appreciate your feedback. We will take everything you have mentioned into consideration for future improvements. We are glad your overall stay with us was enjoyable.

We look forward to your next visit with us at The Miami Beach EDITION.

Reviewed 9 October 2018

My second time at the Edition in the last four years. I love Miami at the end of September. Weather gorgeous and we get to extend summer another few weeks. Faena twice, The 1 once, my son graduated last May from the University of Miami. I still come down from NJ last week in September. Each one of these hotels has a unique perspective and I would stay at any one again.

The Edition's advantage over the other two hotels mentioned is their beautiful pool areas and their beach. I've learned that North Beach can have a tendency toward large amounts of seaweed and sometimes debris from boats. I love that people I have met over the last four years are active in beach cleanups throughout the beaches of Miami. The Edition, because of it's position, has the least amount seaweed even at peak times.

The staff and vibe at this hotel are low key and very calm. They made it a point to know my name by day two. Housekeeping prepped room twice daily. The Market is bar none the best breakfast offered within two miles. When we have stayed at other hotels, we always had Market breakfasts at least two of the five mornings stayed. We never left the hotel for breakfast this trip.

This hotel isn't the most glamorous, the Faena is, the Setai is, but it's still beautiful. This hotel has the most unpretentious attitude combined with the loveliest beach and pools. Kid friendly. I don't have young kids, but I love hearing kids laugh at the beach. Best sound ever.

Monitor travel sites. The Edition usually has best prices at any given time.

Room Tip: Rooms with two beds have double beds, not queens.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Mammaste412

Dear Mammaste412,

We appreciate your feedback. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel upon your return. Our beautiful pool areas and exceptional beach area are made for you to relax and make the absolute best of your vacation time, we're happy it did just that. Our hotel also is involved in a Stay Plastic Free initiative, we do everything possible to make sure our oceans are protected and clean, and this reflects to our property inside as well. Our staff are dedicated to sophisticated, genuine and personalized service, tailored to meet your specific needs. Market is sincerely a unique cuisine experience, a complete delight, we're pleased to know you were able to enjoy.