1,903 results
All reviews matador room matador restaurant ice skating rink le labo jean george white marble beautiful hotel mid beach pool staff an umbrella ocean view private beach resort fee beach service luxury hotel long weekend the ritz carlton
Reviewed 30 August 2017

My stay at Miami Beach Edition was wonderful. Even though the weather was not so cooperative, there was still a lot to do inside. The spa and massage treatment was just what I needed. Well done Edition.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Spent 4 nights here. Had a lovely room with sea view. Very white and sparkly hotel with great service and welcome from front desk, bell boys and concierge. Jessica was really helpful with our day out in Wynwood where we had a great time. Excellent gym, nice pools and restaurant. The beach is the best and it was great to swim in the warm sea. A nice walk to the Art Deco area along the boardwalk, and a good morning run up and down the beach before it gets too hot. Also, loved the bowling alley which you have to book well in advance.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are worth it for the view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This hotel came highly recommended. It is very nice however some of the service was great and some wasn't. The front desk staff was awesome but the cafe service was very poor even though we told them we were in a hurry. I think the hotel is overpriced for what you get.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Tyson N, Front Office Manager at The Miami Beach EDITION, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear BelzSells,

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay at The Miami Beach EDITION. We are very pleased to hear that you experienced great service from our front desk. We work hard to ensure all of our guests receive dedicated service from our impassioned employees starting the moment they check in. We are sorry to hear, however, that you did not feel as though that quality of service extended into your time in Market at EDITION. I would love to speak with you in person to learn a bit more about your experience in Market and what we could have done to improve our service and your experience there. Please do not hesitate to reach out, as we never like when a guest leaves dissatisfied.

Tyson

Reviewed 26 August 2017

It was a quick business trip to Miami and I decided to stay and try The Edition Hotel . I absolutely loved the hotel. Very charming, great ocean view. Staff is very effective and adorable. Clean pool. Great in dinning room. I am coming back with family for the NewYear´s Eve! Looking forward to another pleasant stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2017

Overall the hotel was exquisite. I couple of problems with shower but the staff addressed quickly and upgraded our room. Valet service was fast and well organized, I did discover a surface scratch on my vehicle but i was sure if Edition valet or another valet while out dining.

I plan to return and stay at the Edition again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple