“Wowwwww”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I am Italian and honestly I eat better then Italy, since I move 6 years ago in USA this was the best dinner Ever!!!!! True Italian, fresh homemade pasta !!!!
Simple AMAZING !!!
You must try for an unbelievable experience of your life !!!!!!

1  Thank Pasquale75NY

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I had booked before we left the UK and passed by the restaurant the day before we were due to dine and was slightly concerned that I had a made the right choice.

However, when we arrived we were made very welcome, the restaurant was full and there was a buzz about the place. The menus offered a good choice and the food was very enjoyable - by far the best restaurant we dined at during our stay in South Beach.

1  Thank ajp9000
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

I always underestimate Italian cuisine, I thought it’s heavy etc. However after having several dinners in Pane & Vine IN ONE WEEK I came to the conclusion that REAL ITALIAN FOOD is my favorite. I cannot say what I like the most there, because every dish I tried is just outstanding. After trying pasta there you just cannot eat in another Italian place ! Can we have it in NYC ???
And of course I must mention their bathroom, absolutely unique, cozy that I took 100 photos of every item inside +they have the guy who makes homemade pasta IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW!
10 stars out of 5!!!

Reviewed 15 February 2018

We visited a number of local restaurants in Miami and this is by far the best Italian food in the city. The pasts is made fresh, the service staff are incredible and the tiramisu (which is made fresh at the table) is the best desert we have ever tasted.

Go for the food, stay for the ambiance and the lively chat with the staff. But be warned the restaurant is very small so it would be best to make a reservation and expect to sit close to other tables. We loved it but the cramped tables are not for everyone.

Reviewed 15 February 2018

My second time visiting this restaurant - they are very consistent in quality and service! Still the best Italian food I have ever eaten outside of Italy. Had to digest for several days as I had eaten way too much of the lovely and tasty food. Definitely a recommended spot i Miami.

1  Thank Annette J

Been to Pane & Vino? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK