2,295 results
All reviews tavern restaurant happy hour front desk south beach mid beach sun deck free drinks free shuttle airport shuttle valet parking great boutique small pool beautiful hotel beach chairs per day resort fee an umbrella
Reviewed 17 June 2018

This is a great place to stay. It's a cool boutique hotel with beach access. The staff were attentive and friendly. Clean and comfortable rooms with complementary toiletries. We really had a great time with friends at the attached restaurant, Tavern at Croydon. Shout out to the best servers around, Jose and Tatiana.

Stayed: June 2018
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

R Mark O We are glad to read your stay with us was a good one. Thank your for taking the time to let others know. We love to take care of our guests. I will make sure the Tavern team knows about your review.
Thank you.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

We booked this hotel because it was a few blocks away from a friend's birthday party. The hotel has a nice hip vibe. I will say this was one of the friendliest check in's we've experienced. The staff is also very accommodating. The room/bathroom were very spacious and clean, bed was comfortable. The location was very nice also and within a short walk to the beach and boardwalk. They offered free drinks from 7-8 during their happy hour which was a nice bonus. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Hsuby Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to read you found us hip and with a good vibe. This is what we do here at Hotel Croydon. We enjoy taking care of our guests in everything that is possible within proper range. We are happy to know you find our hotel clean and spacious. WE are an older refurbish building each room es different in size. Our happy our is FREE. we are happy to know you enjoyed it.
Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 June 2018

we had a great experience at the hotel croydon. Steven Reyes was exceptional and checked us in to a beautiful clean room at the back of the hotel for added privacy. He was very helpful and made our experience very pleasant. We would definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tamarklein100

tamarklein100 Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you had a nice stay with us. Please come back. We love to take care of our guests. I will make sure Stevien knows his customer service skills were appreciated . I may be reached directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com if there is anything we may do prior to your arrival.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

We were pleasantly surprised with the quality of our stay at Hotel Croydon. Steven was a great help checking us in early and giving us a beautiful room. Our A/C worked perfectly!! The hotel is a block away from the ocean. The views from the top deck are incredible! We also really appreciated the free shuttle back to the airport. Few negatives: our room did not have a peephole, walls/doors are thin, room was SMALL (but its a boutique hotel) and the man managing the beach chair/umbrella rental had an attitude. He questioned us multiple times if we were guests at the hotel? Wish I would have caught his name to report to management. Overall, it was a fine stay!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

TexasTraveler0876 Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are glad you had a good stay at the Hotel. I will make sure Steven knows his customer service skills were noticed and appreciated. We are sorry to read about your experience at the beach. I have contacted the manager for the company who caters to our guests. It is a shame their actions reflect on our social media page and review sites like this one. I wish I would have a name attached to the review. I may be contacted directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com We work hard to earn our rating a the hotel and please our guest.
Hopefully you think of us for your next trip to Miami Beach.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

I had the pleasure of staying at Hotel Croydon last week for a weekend getaway with friends. Choosing a hotel in Miami can be stressful because there are SO many to choose from. However, after much deliberation and checking the reviews, I made my selection and was not disappointed! Upon arrival we were greeted by Steven. He was very friendly and helpful. We got there a few hours before check in time but were lucky enough to get an early check in. Thanks Steven! He also gave great recommendations for the onsite restaurant The food was amazing . We ate there everyday! The location is great since it is right across the street from the beach and walking distance from a free trolley that takes you to South Beach (about a 10-15min drive). The onsite pool with lounge chairs and umbrellas was nice & it was never really crowded which was a plus. The rooms are nice-a little on the small side- but they serve their purpose. One downside is that the rooms didn't have microwaves and there weren't any onsite. Overall this is was a great hotel, I would def recommend and would return. Make sure you checkout the rooftop lounge at sunset. Amazing views.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

KeiKei20740 Thank you kindly for your awesome review. We are so happy to read your stay with us was a great one. We love what we do and we hope it shows. I will make sure Steven knows about your comments. For your next trip to Miami Beach please think of us once again. We were glad we delivered what you read on the reviews. If there is anything we may do prior to your next visit please do let me know. I may be reached directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com
Once again thanks,