2,307 results
All reviews tavern restaurant happy hour front desk south beach mid beach sun deck free drinks free shuttle airport shuttle valet parking great boutique heated pool beautiful hotel hotel guests enjoyed my stay beach chairs per day
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came for a 2 night stay with my son and didn’t have one complaint not at All! Small straight to the point and clean boutique hotel. All the staff was very friendly but the one who stood out the most to me was Patrick! He was very friendly and informative from the time I arrived to the time I left! No matter how many questions I asked he was there to help with a Smile. My Bed was very comfortable and bathroom was Clean! Free trolley come pick u up near the hotel to take u to South Beach and Lincoln Rd Mall! I really enjoyed my Stay!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank nikkiboyd84
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2018

nikkiboyd84 Thank you kindly for your awesome review. I am happy to read your stay with us was great. Please come back and think of us on your next trip to Miami Beach.
I will make sure Patrick know his customer service skills were noticed and appreciated. Thank you.
Regards,

Reviewed 5 April 2018

First, The staff is awesome, they are a complement to the hotel. Very friendly and helpful.

The room was comfortable, good size - the bed was very comfortable and plenty of pillows, different types of firmness which I love!

Hotel is close to the beach, with chairs/towels provided to guests from a kiosk on the beach. They close at 5pm which is good time to continue sunbathing or have an afternoon cocktail on the rooftop deck and take in the views of Miami. There are Deli, Market, Liquor stores close by to pick up sandwiches and beverages for the beach or the rooftop.

Would definitely stay here again!

My only negative is no coffee maker in the room - there is coffee service in the lobby but nothing better than making a cup in your room while you wake up.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Melinda M Thank you for your nice review. We are happy you had a nice stay with us. We love to hear to love your comfy bed. I will make sure to pass on your suggestions to ownership about coffee in the room. Please come back and stay with us again. I may be contacted directly at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgorup.com.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was charged a $100 deposit fee on my debit card and my money was NEVER returned. I have called the hotel several times and have been told that “the money has left their system” and was sent back. Scam

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Roberto H, General Manager at Hotel Croydon, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Madison W . The only Madison W I see in the system checked out on 3/16/18. If you care to give me your full name so I can check the status of your courtesy hold return you may do so at roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com When guests check out they are told the hold will be release the same day at 3AM and it may take up to 72 hours to see it clear with your financial institution.
If you contact me I will send you a copy of your folio for you to see it has been released if you are the Madison W on my system. Please keep in mind it is a COURTESY HOLD not a CHARGE. You will not see a + ( plus) $100 on your card. It will not be pending anymore if you did not have any other charges.
Hope to hear from you. Thank you.

roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Can't wait to come back. Clean rooms, friendly staff, tastey food at the tavern, free happy hour, free shuttle to and from MIA, cute pool,beach is literally across the street and they give you towels and lounge chairs. Collins trolly stop is nearby and so is a little market if you want snacks and stuff. I'm really pleased with our choice! Oh! And Location is nice because it's in mid beach and not to close to the craziness of the south end.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends

Goodtimes305mia Thank you for your awesome review. We work hard to please our guests in all of their needs during their stay with us. We are happy to read you had a nice time with us. Please come back. If there is anything I may do prior to your next visit do let me know. roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel was 1 block from the Miami beach and a few blocks from the heart of south beach. It was a few blocks over from the Museum of Ice Cream. With our early flight we were not able to check-in until 3pm , but the hotel has a check-in bag system that worked just fine for us while we ventured out throughout the day until check-in time. Once we checked-in, our rooms was clean, comfy, and just the right bed size. The evening front desk male clerk (Lazaro) was very pleasant and helpful. Also, the trolley and bus stop is right across from the hotel, which made it very easy to get around. And there is a citibank bike ramp for bike rentals 2 blocks from the hotel.

The Tavern restaurant at the hotel had a good variety of food and the drinks that are complementary were just the right amount for a laid back evening. Once we were to check out of the hotel our flight was pushed to a later time and the young man (Junior) took care of placing our bags in a safe place until we did more site seeing around Miami.

One thing that we did not like was that the restaurant stays open 24/7, but we were not told that the kitchen shuts down at 11 pm and we have to order from a select menu. We were caught off guard with that information and settled for a meal that was not as satisfying after being out in the city.

All in all, we enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Luciana B thank you for taking the time to write your review. We are happy you had a nice time with us. I will make sure Lazaro and Junior know their customer service skills were noticed and appreciated. I will also share your Tavern comments with the restaurant management.
Please come back and stay with us again.
roberto.hermosilla@southbeachgroup.com