I booked this trip last year and was really looking forward to coming to Miami having never been here before. The reason we booked this hotel was it was small intimate and really well located. It delivered on all,my wife was not feeling too good when we arrived and we would not have wanted to be any where else because the fact the hotel is small it was quite, peaceful the pool area was great not ever crowded. The rooms were great, really up market with all the usual facilities, we were surprised when we arrived that our bed have a love heart on it made up of rose petals which was a really nice touch ! The restaurant was good serving Cuban and latin food we ate here quite often as my wife was not too well, the chocolate desert cake went down well and definetely recommend the cocktails. The staff were very attentive, we were looked after very well, the location was perfect you are so close to everything it was very hot to walk but the best way to see parts of Miami is to walk especially Ocean Drive on a Sunday which was a really good experience everybody just having a great time and all the fancy cars drivng up and down, Lincoln Road is not too far for shopping, we did take a walk to Joe Stone's Crab on a Wednesday but unfortunately they were closed. This place is the perfect location very good value for money and you will not be disappointed,we are looking forward to going back, hopefully soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled deep just off Washington Avenue one would not expect to find a unique collection of accommodations and lushly landscaped atmosphere that promises to instill a sense of relaxation the moment you enter. Privacy by design, on rooftop terraces, private gardens and private Jacuzzis. The pool is a perfect retreat to bask in by sun or moon. Unlike most hotels, at Kimpton Angler's you will instantly feel as though you are in a friends home, with furnishings, fixtures and services that meet even the most discriminating traveler. Stay a night, a week or longer. This is your new home away from home. Four legged friends are welcome too. Choose your suite for the perfect retreat for family, friends, honeymoon, girlfriend's getaway, business trip, long holiday, special occasion or just a break from the ordinary. This is a charming and lovely taste of the tropics, as never before seen in South Beach. With a subtle mix of international flavor and style clientele from all parts of the globe, all will convene and feel welcome. At once the hotel is discreet while managing to be the center of the attention all at the same time. Energies flow amongst tower suites, garden lounge, and intimate communal pool where relaxing or growing your circle of friends is the order of the day. With a unique approach melding fine island living with historic charm and elegance, we invite you to come be a part of Kimpton Angler's. Step into an era of simple yet stylish beauty and sophistication. Spacious Studios and Duplex Suites offer a new level of hospitality that you are sure to enjoy. Set in the heart of the historic art deco district, travelers are invited to take their place in public or in private. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your The Angler's Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Angler`s Boutique Hotel Miami Beach
- The Anglers Boutique Hotel