“Quick & fresh meal”

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Street Food
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 19 November 2017

Went there multiple times during our stay in SoBe, knew the concept from Wok to Walk in Amsterdam,NL. You choose your base from different types of noodles or rice, then added some meat(s) and vegetables and pick a sauce. Tried the rice, rice noodles and udon noodles and each time I've added chicken with mushrooms, baby corn and bamboo shots. The Thai Peanut sauce is to die for if like it spicy. Service was always very friendly and helpful, paid around $15 for a noodles dish and a free-refill soda, so it a pretty good and satisfying deal for Miami Beach.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Fresh ingredients, nice easy fast food design. The food was good but far from great Asian meal, I would call it American Chinese. I flavored everything home myself and tasted much better. Looks cheap but ain’t, with all the additions ended up being 50$ lunch.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

Friendly and fast service. We really liked the fact that you can custom anything you like from the type of noodles to the smallest detail. Good value! The food was delicious and good vibes!

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Cheap, fresh and gorgeous. Happy hour is up till 7 for buy a beer get one free too! $45 for 6 beers and 2 mains-who could complain?

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I was greeted with a smile and the was very informative about my choices. I'm vegan, so I wanted vegan. I ordered rice noodles with cashews, broccoli, egg free tofu, bamboo shoots, cabbage topped with crispy garlic. To drink I had the taro milk tea with popping peach boba. With Tip about $20.00.
The food was very good, generous portion, and the service was fast and friendly.
I felt comfortable as a solo diner and there was pretty decent people watching out front.
Thank guys and girls at Sirrache House