Suites at Congress Ocean Drive
  • Bar/Lounge
Essex House(Miami Beach)
Hotel Edison(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
Dream South Beach(Miami Beach)
Hotel Victor(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Stiles Hotel South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Kent Hotel(Miami Beach)
Viscay Hotel(Miami Beach)
1,418 results
All reviewsrooftop poolocean drivesouth beachmain buildingfull kitchenone bedroom suitebell hophappy hourocean frontliving areafree drinksbalconykitchenettemiamidishwasheractionsobe
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2012

staff was freat , updated rooms from when it was the strand , New tv's , still the same service , Bartender at the pool was great too..

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
congressmanagement, General Manager at Suites at Congress Ocean Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit to South Beach!

We thank you for your feedback and 5 star ratings accros the board. We truly appreciate and thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Congress Hotel South Beach on TripAdvisor.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. The manager is wonderful, she is very personable and will make sure that all your needs are taking seriously and cared of, loved the guy who helped us with our luggage he was great! We Stayed in two different rooms per our request and both rooms were very clean and the views were amazing. The bathroom with the huge tubs and rain shower heads were a huge plus for me, allowed me to take that extremely relaxing bath/shower after a day of walking around or night of partying.

You have to keep in mind that you are right on the strip so it can get a little nosey at times but honestly when you go to Miami that's what you sign up for.

The hotel over all was a big factor in the happiness of my stay in Miami. I would defitnately return or recommend it to a family member or firend.

I always check reveiws before I stay anywhere but never review any place I stay in, this place changed that. =}

• Stayed: March 2012

Thank you so much the wonderful 5 star review !!

We truly appreciate your feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Congress Hotel South Beach on TripAdvisor.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I don't know where these people stayed who are saying that they had poor service and that the rooms were filthy. But it wasn't at the Congress Hotel in Miami, Fl. I had THE BEST experience here. I just went over the past weekend with 3 of my girlfriends (all 30+, no spring breakers). We had the 1 bedroom suite with the ocean view, room 502. Everything was great. We did arrive early, but knew that check in was at 4. They stored our luggage while we went and had drinks, came back, got our key, went to the room, and our luggage was sent shortly after. The whole staff was great. From the bell boys, to room service, to the desk staff (Especially Tina and Toniesha). Great Great Great service, great room, and excellent vew. When I come back to Miami I'm definitely staying at the Congress.

Room Tip: Our room was the best.. 502
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Toya H

Thank you so much the 5 star review and for staying with us !

We are happy to hear you had a great stay!
We thank you for your feedback , we hope to see you real soon.

Reviewed 21 March 2012

I came back from The Congress Hotel June of 2011. I never wrote a review, but I will now. What an incredible location in South Beach! It is located right next to the Cleavlander, and across the street from the beach on Ocean Drive, you couldn't ask for a more prime location than that. There is a 12.50 resort fee but there is value in it. You receive breakfast and lounge chairs on the beach. Room was ready when I checked in at 6PM. The hallways looked very old and that kind of scared me while i was walking up to my room. The room was very nice though, just as I expected it to look from pictures online. My view was the building next to me and the walkway to the front desk area. Breakfast was really good every morning (service not so good. Took at least 20 minutes for someone to take our order)

Tip: Daniel is an awesome bellboy/handy man- Pretty much made our stay wonderful.
Also, Jr. Suites are only king bedding. Be aware that you cant get two beds at this hotel in one room.

Cons: French balcony (very very small balcony) our door was broken during our stay. We closed it, and when we came back to the room, the door just pushed open. nothing was taken from the room, and Daniel promptly came up and fixed the problem

If your sliding door is open at night, it can be very noisy but don't forget you are in South Beach where all the parties are!

Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Congress. I would definitely recommend this hotel and definitely return to stay again!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dana B

Thank you so much the wonderfull 4 & 5 star review and for staying with us.

We are so grateful for your feedback, please note that the Congress Hotel offers now up to 15 double double bed rooms. We thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Feel free to contact me direclty for your next trip!

Reviewed 15 March 2012

So as other customers complained, we arrived at 12 noon, official check - in time 4, I had already requested that if it is possible please check us in early. I even saw several guests checking out. But after our 3 night stay we discovered that this was all dude to the staff being insufficient , either there is no proper head count and they should work on hiring more people.
We decided to check out the pool and the beach, there is no place to change so we were sent to the toilet on the rooftop near the pool. Filthy toilet, i almost cried, as the toilet wasnt even flushed, and there was no service member at the roof top bar. The only good thing about the bar is their friendly bartender who did her best to be helpful and gave us tips about the area. Besides that the front desk lady was extremely rude, unpolite and unprofessional.
I have stayed at hotels all over the world and they focus on superior customer service, this hotel is only thriving because of its fabulous location and nothing else.
they made us wait for 4 hours of what seemed like an eternity to prepare our room , and it was almost a hundred degrees outside, the least they couldve done wouldve been to call and inform us that they are working on our room, infac at one point when i went up at the front desk, she completely ignored me
The breakfast coupons are such a scam , u can only order a limited menu which is pretty much a serving of scrambled eggs OR pancakes OR an omelet with a piece of toast and coffee
The staff at the beach and the bellman were helpful and nice
apart from that getting towels at the front desk again was a mission. One time we had to wait to ask for a towel for 20 minutes, because the female at the front desk was busy talking about her manisure with a guest, and then obviously my husband gave it to her that how unprofessional are you you have a guest standing here , waiting for a towel while u completely ignore him. Front desk peple need to get their act straight.
Please expect the place to be noisy, its a good party environment so if you want a quieter place, this is definately not the place.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Amber A

Thank you so much for taking the time to detail your recent experience at The Congress Hotel. We are deeply sorry that we were not able to meet your expectations during your recent visit to our hotel.

We pride ourselves at The Congress Hotel South Beach in offering bespoke service at the highest standards. Please allow us the opportunity of discussing your comments further so that we can examine the issues which you have noted. We hope that you will reach out to us directly. Our email address is cbono@congresshotelsouthbeach.com