“Would definitely return”

Ranked #129 of 207 Hotels in Miami Beach
Medina, Ohio
“Would definitely return”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

Great location, beautiful view from the rooftop pool, and very friendly and efficient staff. Our room was very nice, spacious ,and clean.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Janice P
congressmanagement, General Manager at Congress Hotel South Beach, responded to this review, 29 March 2012
Thank you so much for your feedback regarding your recent visit to Miami Beach, Florida.

We are so grateful for your feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Congress Hotel South Beach TripAdvisor. Thank you for the 5 star ratings in cleanliness, rooms & service!

Claudio Bono
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (183)
  • Arabic first
new york
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2012

staff was freat , updated rooms from when it was the strand , New tv's , still the same service , Bartender at the pool was great too..

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Thank you so much for staying with us during your recent visit to South Beach!

We thank you for your feedback and 5 star ratings accros the board. We truly appreciate and thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Congress Hotel South Beach on TripAdvisor.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

This is an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. The manager is wonderful, she is very personable and will make sure that all your needs are taking seriously and cared of, loved the guy who helped us with our luggage he was great! We Stayed in two different rooms per our request and both rooms were very clean and the views were amazing. The bathroom with the huge tubs and rain shower heads were a huge plus for me, allowed me to take that extremely relaxing bath/shower after a day of walking around or night of partying.

You have to keep in mind that you are right on the strip so it can get a little nosey at times but honestly when you go to Miami that's what you sign up for.

The hotel over all was a big factor in the happiness of my stay in Miami. I would defitnately return or recommend it to a family member or firend.

I always check reveiws before I stay anywhere but never review any place I stay in, this place changed that. =}

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you so much the wonderful 5 star review !!

We truly appreciate your feedback, and we thank you for taking the time to review your experience at The Congress Hotel South Beach on TripAdvisor.

Chicago, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I don't know where these people stayed who are saying that they had poor service and that the rooms were filthy. But it wasn't at the Congress Hotel in Miami, Fl. I had THE BEST experience here. I just went over the past weekend with 3 of my girlfriends (all 30+, no spring breakers). We had the 1 bedroom suite with the ocean view, room 502. Everything was great. We did arrive early, but knew that check in was at 4. They stored our luggage while we went and had drinks, came back, got our key, went to the room, and our luggage was sent shortly after. The whole staff was great. From the bell boys, to room service, to the desk staff (Especially Tina and Toniesha). Great Great Great service, great room, and excellent vew. When I come back to Miami I'm definitely staying at the Congress.

Room Tip: Our room was the best.. 502
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Toya H
Thank you so much the 5 star review and for staying with us !

We are happy to hear you had a great stay!
We thank you for your feedback , we hope to see you real soon.

West Orange, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

I came back from The Congress Hotel June of 2011. I never wrote a review, but I will now. What an incredible location in South Beach! It is located right next to the Cleavlander, and across the street from the beach on Ocean Drive, you couldn't ask for a more prime location than that. There is a 12.50 resort fee but there is value in it. You receive breakfast and lounge chairs on the beach. Room was ready when I checked in at 6PM. The hallways looked very old and that kind of scared me while i was walking up to my room. The room was very nice though, just as I expected it to look from pictures online. My view was the building next to me and the walkway to the front desk area. Breakfast was really good every morning (service not so good. Took at least 20 minutes for someone to take our order)

Tip: Daniel is an awesome bellboy/handy man- Pretty much made our stay wonderful.
Also, Jr. Suites are only king bedding. Be aware that you cant get two beds at this hotel in one room.

Cons: French balcony (very very small balcony) our door was broken during our stay. We closed it, and when we came back to the room, the door just pushed open. nothing was taken from the room, and Daniel promptly came up and fixed the problem

If your sliding door is open at night, it can be very noisy but don't forget you are in South Beach where all the parties are!

Overall thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Congress. I would definitely recommend this hotel and definitely return to stay again!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Dana B
Thank you so much the wonderfull 4 & 5 star review and for staying with us.

We are so grateful for your feedback, please note that the Congress Hotel offers now up to 15 double double bed rooms. We thank you for the feedback and hope to see you again soon!
Feel free to contact me direclty for your next trip!