“Great pizza !!”
Review of Fratelli La Bufala

Fratelli La Bufala
Reserve with OpenTable
Fratelli La Bufala is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #107 of 1,164 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 18 - US$ 45
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 5th and Washington
Description: FLB invites you to discover sensations and flavors linked to biological agriculture such as Buffalo meat and Buffalo mozzarella, the traditional Neapolitan pizza and other dishes based on health and quality.Our products come from small south Italian farms. Their naturalness and quality are preserved through a strict control of the raw materials. Our offer is unique and wants to suggest feelings and tastes linked to Buffalo pasture and nature.At ‘Fratelli La Bufala’ we follow the Mediterranean tradition, you will taste pizzas with 100% buffalo mozzarella, dishes with buffalo meat, cheese, salami, hand-made pasta, buffalo ricotta cakes …
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

Classic Italian pizzeria, the pizza is outstanding and the employees pleasant.. I’ll come back for sure

Ludus63, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Ciao Erik...
Thanks for the great review.
Come back soon & Happy New Year

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

Sat outside and watched the world go by.
We ordered the burger for myself and calzone for my wife.
My burger was not hot enough with the mozzarella still a big clump in the middle. The calzone on the other hand was verging on the burnt side.
Not the best meal we had.
Service was ok though
They also slapped a 20% service charge on the bill.

Ludus63, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Ciao Derek.
So sorry you did not enjoy Fratelli La Bufala in Miami Beach.
We really hope you might give us another try sometime.
Cheers and happy new year.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We ordered pizza and lasagna here for a nice dinner sitting at an outdoor table.
Also, it rained earlier before we arrived.

A staff member of the restaurant brings a ladder and broom to sweep off excess rainwater on the awning above us.

Nonchalantly he decides to sweep the water off the awning without giving any consideration to where we were sitting .
Then he had nerve to ask if we got hit
with any water.
Hmmm,where’s his common sense?!

Overall, the food was average.

So sorry for the clumsyness of our waiter...
Probably without that incident you would given us a higher mark?
Maybe next time?

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

I do recommend this restaurant! Great food, fair price and awesome service! There is no doubt we will come back for sure.

Ciao Patsy and Happy New Year!
Do come back soon.
luca

Reviewed 8 January 2018

I live in Naples 30m away from Fratelli La bufala .. so I think I'm one of the best pizza eaters worldwide ... so when I found in Miami ... wow ... I felt home.
The restaurant is very well located in sb on the 5th close to the ocean ... so a very short walk from our hotel ... but in any case, sb is so crowded with uber that you can reach any place with 5$ or so.
The quality of pizza is good, the crew is mainly from Italy, and the taste of mozzarella is good ... so i think it's really imported rather than the local cheese.

coming to the "but" ... we had a regular reservation, we have been convinced by the lady that the outside table was warm enough ... and with heating ... we accepted ... but actually was freezing and the heating was covering all the other tables but ours ... we asked a couple of times to move the heater closer .. but apparently, we are less important than the others ... so we hurried to leave as soon as possible since was freezing
we paid something in the range of $250 for 5 pizza, drinks, dessert and tip ... I'm not complaining ... I know prices in the US are crazy for the facility, food, import, ... so just warning the next customers ... don't expect to pay 10$ pizza and beer like in Naples otherwise you'll be disappointed ...

btw I suggest this restaurant I will come again on my next visit ... but please behave in less "napolitan way"

Ludus63, Public Relations Manager at Fratelli La Bufala, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2018

Dear Gianni thanks for the review.
I apologize for the problem with the heating.
It is unacceptable that you felt less important than other customers.
We appreciate the honesty in evaluating the quality of the product.
The prices are very much driven by rules of the American market.
Look forward to your next visit.