1,212 results
All reviewscanyon ranchfitness classesthermal experienceatlantic poolthyme restaurantjuice baramazing spapublix supermarketbeach teamsouth beachspa facilitiessteam roombeach experiencebeach serviceamazing servicespecial thanksguest services
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Love love LOVE this place!!! Had a wonderful time. Fredo the beach attendant was amazing and gave the best service. He made me feel at home and derserves recognition for his hard work and dedication. Thank-you all so very much!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank CheryFlower
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The spa itself (thermal experience if you will) is very nice and the service, while you're in the room getting worked on will be great, however, the service outside of that is not up to par especially considering what you're paying. I've been here twice, as I live right down the street, is perfect for me. The first time I came here I had to wait 5-7 minutes for the person to escort me to my locker inside the spa - turns out the girls were behind the desk in a room chatting - it took so long that a line actually started to form. The second time I went there, there were two people behind the reception desk, one of them was busy but the second one was not. That second individual did not acknowledge me, greet me or help me. I was already late and having to wait for the person who was busy, delayed me by another 5 minutes or so which shortened my service.

Lastly, I had scheduled two more services - one for an oxygen facial the Thursday before my wedding an the last on a Tuesday as a gift for my sister, the Maid of Honor, who's been amaaazing helping with everything.

For the wedding, people flying in early - the furthest one is flying from Turkey - she's on duty there. Hence, instead of just showing up with these girls (in total there were 4: my mother, from North Carolina, my sister, NJ, my one best friend, NJ and my other best friend, Turkey) I called ahead and asked to confirm if they could enjoy the spa amenities with them even if they were not purchasing any services - I cannot force them to spend more $$ to essentially ensure we can spend time together but I did really want the facial to look as best as I could on my wedding day.

The spa said no. They said they could not make any exceptions. The front desk women and the manager all said this. They did offer a very small discount but that discount would not be enough to justify the cost for the other girls when they were already spending enough $ on flights and hotels. So unfortunately, I had to cancel my oxygen facial and I also cancelled the facial for my sister that I had scheduled as a gift.

I understand that there are rules, that typically if you don't purchase a service you shouldn't be able to use the amenities, especially considering there are residential component, but I've been a repeat customer, am local, a block away, so can come pretty much when ever I want, and it's FOR MY WEDDING and they couldn't make an exception.

In any job, you need to be able to make exceptions on a case by case basis. I have a job where I do the same thing - make exceptions if they make sense. I think in this case I do qualify as an exception. I even told them we shouldn't be there for more than 3 hours if their consider was the residents (and it was in the middle of the day during a week which is typically way less busy).

This combined with all the other little things is severely disappointing.

Overall, I do like the spa, but there are so many great options in Miami, I will bring my business elsewhere for the future. I would suggest that if you're expecting good service, you do the same thing.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Eileen C
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pretty and clean. Staff was very nice and friendly. Daily fitness classes and state of the art fitness center were great. My family enjoyed the rock wall. Pools were nice. Restaurant good. Heavy on the seafood. Good cocktails.
Downside...food service very slow at pools..2 hrs for burgers and pools were by no means crowded. They did comp. The charges for the meal though, which was nice. There is barely a beach in front of the hotel. 20 feet to the water at low tide.
I would stay again.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Great suite, full kitchen, large rooms and bathroom, great view! Beach and beach service were also great (a little bit of seaweed, but that’s not hotel fault). Vallet parking team also great... one improvement point: breakfast (quality, quantity and service)

PS: Miami Beach is a great beach... but if compared with Algarve and other Portuguese beach... we do it better ;)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Luis G
Reviewed 25 March 2018

My wife and I stayed here for our 10 year anniversary in September. It was fantastic. The rooms were nice, the beach was perfect, the location is convenient to restaurants, grocery store, etc, but far enough from the noise. The classes were great, especially the beach front yoga classes. The spa was fantastic as well. The whole place was very well thought out and I want to live here. We are already trying to plan another trip in the future. Only complaint is that they were doing construction on the restaurant. It was closed, which wasn't a big deal, but the jack hammering on our first day was a bit annoying.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple