“great sandwiches”

Ranked #14 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 19 November 2017

All made fresh to order. Fast and friendly service. This is my forth visit within 2 years - and it is always worth a to stop.

Reviewed 18 November 2017

If you want a great sandwich at almost anytime this is your place. They are big enough for two unless you’re really hungry. Excellent variety.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Hopping lunch spot, good people watching and the staff very friendly. Snagged one seat at the counter. Cafe Expresso shake nice and cooking in the heat. Baguette has a nice chew, fresh ingredients. Great vinegarette. I won’t be surprised if we have these again for lunch, but next time we will carry out back to the hotel beach and enjoy alfresco.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came here for breakfast on a Monday morning (9am). We had the breakfast special which was very filling. I had to deduct a point due to the service. It was hard to get their attention as they weren’t that busy. It took us 5 minutes to pay our check and there was only 1 other customer. Other than that, id be back for one of their signature sandwiches.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Living in the Carib, I don't get to have really good sandwiches like when I lived in the Northeast USA. I stumbled across "La Sandwicherie" on my nocturnal wanderings and hunt for diner a few years back.

Wonderful place, the folks who own it are very nice, friendly and accommodating to requests. Good food, good value .. they don't skimp on ingredients nor charge for off the wall requests like I want; Prosciutto, Brie chees, Lettuce & lots of raw onions.

I frequent SOBE (South Beach, Miami FL) at least once a year and go to this place at least twice, if not more.

You can eat it there, the old style mobile food truck has seats, or you can take away, which is what i normally.

I recommend this place to anyone who wants a quick and reasonably priced meal, someone who is fed up with paying lots of money for mediocre food just cause its SOBE. Its right around Spanish Way, so pretty easy to find, if Italian food on Spanish Way isn't your thing.j