“Great sandwiches!”

Ranked #19 of 1,184 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Deli, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I came here for breakfast on a Monday morning (9am). We had the breakfast special which was very filling. I had to deduct a point due to the service. It was hard to get their attention as they weren’t that busy. It took us 5 minutes to pay our check and there was only 1 other customer. Other than that, id be back for one of their signature sandwiches.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

Living in the Carib, I don't get to have really good sandwiches like when I lived in the Northeast USA. I stumbled across "La Sandwicherie" on my nocturnal wanderings and hunt for diner a few years back.

Wonderful place, the folks who own it are very nice, friendly and accommodating to requests. Good food, good value .. they don't skimp on ingredients nor charge for off the wall requests like I want; Prosciutto, Brie chees, Lettuce & lots of raw onions.

I frequent SOBE (South Beach, Miami FL) at least once a year and go to this place at least twice, if not more.

You can eat it there, the old style mobile food truck has seats, or you can take away, which is what i normally.

I recommend this place to anyone who wants a quick and reasonably priced meal, someone who is fed up with paying lots of money for mediocre food just cause its SOBE. Its right around Spanish Way, so pretty easy to find, if Italian food on Spanish Way isn't your thing.j

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

A really original sandwichbar in a convient distance from the beach. Great service and on top of all this were the sandwiches very tasty✅

Reviewed 27 October 2017

Go here ,sit at the counter,grab a Salad watching these guys work .The salads are great!! Big by UK standards and quickly and well prepared.My wife and I have been here three lunches in a row , and you don’t get ripped off like the jokers on the beach Rd

1  Thank mortadella2016
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This place is on 14th Street between Collins and Washington. We tried the signature sandwiches The Terminator and The Italian at 10.90 each. Fresh ham, turkey, salami and Provolone cheese. The Italian has prosciutto instead of salami. We got all the toppings to go with the sandwiches. The portion is so huge that I have a hard time finishing the sandwiches. We also ordered the smoothies at 5.65 each, the taste was alright. I highly recommend this place for those visiting Miami Beach.