“Great food Anytime of the Day”
Review of La Sandwicherie

La Sandwicherie
Ranked #14 of 1,142 Restaurants in Miami Beach
Price range: US$ 1 - US$ 20
Cuisines: Delicatessen, French
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: City Center
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We arrived really late into Miami due to plane problems and needed food quickly. We happened across this sandwich bar at 11:45 pm and ordered two baguettes. Made within seconds, both were tasty and filling - all you could ask for at that time of night. We went back later in the week for another baguette - would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 18 October 2017

Enjoyed the Italian. HUGE sandwich. Sauce was good as advertised on Triple D. Lucky to get a place to eat and then a seat to finish. Nice for take out.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

For $20 (including tip) my wife and I got a ham & turkey sandwich and an "exotic salad" to share. More than enough food for a couple, and was super tasty. The baguette was especially fantastic. The vinaigrette that we used for the salad (and a bit on the sandwich too) was very good. This place was packed but the service was fast - we waited for our takeout order only about 5 minutes. Would go back again and again.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

You have to eat here if your in South Beach. It's great value compared to some of the rip off joints in this area. Ate here twice during a week stay in SoBe. Great Turkey, Brie, Avocado sub the first time - very fresh, great ingredients. 2nd time, ate breakfast here. A wonderful croissant as big as my head packed full of quality ham and melted cheese, ridiculously good. Tip, use plenty of house vinaigrette, it works with everything!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

The best sandwiches in Miami are here! I first had a sandwich from this place over a decade ago. It had been a few years since I been back, maybe 5 or 6 Years. I have so many good memories of this place and was very happy to see that it was still around. Nothing on the menu is bad, I love the salmon and mozzarella sandwich on croissant. Definitely eat your sandwich at the bar and watch the staff hustle to promptly prepare the next orders. These are big sandwiches so share one or prepare to take the other half to go. I live this place, it’s a must go!